Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

This thread is the place to post sneak peeks of new products and special collections and to discuss all things Marc Jacobs Beauty!

If you are an existing fan or have questions about a particular product or want to explore the brand for the first time, feel free to join the discussion. And of course feel free to post about anything else related to MJ beauty should you be so inclined! I'm curious to know everyone's experience with the brand.

Spoiler

How I began the discussion back in December 2015:
To start off, I recently purchased the LE Style Eye Con No. 20 Holiday Palette during the VIB sale, but I have yet to use it or even swatch the colors on myself. It is currently still in "sacred relic" mode in my mind, but I'm also intimidated as it is my first ever large palette purchase. I'm not an eyeshadow expert by any means, in knowledge nor in application. I would like to begin this discussion by inviting those of you who have this palette to post eye looks that you have created with it. I need some ideas! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Smiley Very Happy @MariekeBT I definitely have too many lipsticks, but this one is so gorgeous I think it'll have to join the family!

@Mochapj, perfect for fall, but since it's a little gloomy right now perfect for right now too Smiley Wink 

XOXO,
Marieke

I probably have many dupes of it but I still want this! So pretty 😍

It looks like lipstick version of UD eyeshadow RELISH. I don't need but I want !

THE NEW MJ TAN-TASTIC BRONZER AND BRUSH ARE NOW AVAILABLE AND IN STOCK ON NEIMIN MARKUS!!! 

Bronzer is back in stock on MJB website.

Missed it again!:/

@StephaniLynn Also on Neiman Marcus but backordered

Bronzer back in stock at Bergdorf

Back in stock on the brand site

Spoiler
http://www.marcjacobsbeauty DOT com/omega-bronze/perfect-tan/MJ30004.html?dwvar_MJ30004_color=MJ3082

I'm so tempted by this but I feel like every picture I see of it, the color looks wildly different!  (ie Bergdorf Goodman's vs Neiman Marcus's product photo).  Hopefully I can see this in person at some point

MY STORE HAS TWO MJ BRONZERS IN STOCK. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO PICK THEM UP WITH A GIFT RECEIPT AND 15% OFF PLUS 7% tax. ASAP. I'll be gone within the hour

Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana has 4 MJ bronzers in stock. I'd call first thing in the morning - they have them in the back as of last night. You may have to twist their arm to get them to hold one for you though.

Spoiler
I miss the old SA's - they had a TON of new product in the back and would not tell me what they had and even if I asked for a certain item they wouldn't tell me if they had it or not. They used to just pull out what I asked for since I was there to buy it anyways, but now they claim they can't "legally" sell it to me until the brand says it's okay to put it on the floor for sale. Whatever that's about - it's obviously been online for purchase as that's where I've seen it - just give me the precious already Smiley Very Happy.
Highlighted

I wish I had been patient and not ordered my bronzer from NM. It's on back order and not it's in stock ready to ship everywhere elseSmiley Sad

Plus I could have gotten `15% off from the direct site:/

Hi @StephaniLynn I ordered from NM on 4/8 and I received it yesterday. If yours hasn't shipped yet you can always try to cancel the order.

I received the bronzer yesterday and am really happy w/ it! I was worried it might be too light as I had seen it compared to Benefit's Hoola Lite, and I like noticeable bronzer on my NC30-skintone. (I personally don't like super subtle bronzer, on me.) It visibly warms up and bronzes my skin, and I like that it's cooler vs. warmer toned, as I can use it for subtle contouring as well. JFYI that it works for light-medium skintones as well! 

The new brush is back in stock for Canada!!! The bronzer was too at 4:45am EST this morning (at least 10) but went OOS by like 7:00am EST

http://www.sephora.com/the-bronze-bronzer-brush-no-12-P417650?skuId=1904986

OOS for me Smiley Sad

If you're in Canada @Madeline7, keep an eye on it today! It seems to be going in and out of stock. Smiley Happy

Coconut bronzer back in stock on MJ direct Smiley Happy

How dark/light is this new bronzer? Is it light enough for fair skin? For subtle works?

@lyravega - I bought the new bronzer and I'm pretty fair skinned. It has no orange in it (yay!) and wasn't streaky at all on my skin. I'm using it to contour/subtle bronzing. In MJ's foundation line I'm no. 10 light Ivory in his genius gel line if that helps at all.

Thanks, @niki172 , that sure helps!

Yeah, it looks cool-ish. Or at least cooler than most bronzers out there. That is exactly why I'm looking at it. I don't think I could do any contouring with it ( I'm way too cool and icy Smiley Wink ), but that is not why I am interested in it anyway. I already have stuff I love for contouring.

Is it matte? Or does it have a sheen to it?

@lyravega - sorry it's matte. If you wanted to do a warmer contour like sun kissed you could use it for that if that makes any sense. It looks good without looking fake if that makes sense. I have that problem when finding a contour color/bronzer. It's either way too warm or too ashy looking. I literally tried with a grey contour pan once and it just didn't look natural. This looks good on the skin. Like healthy glow.

1 Reply