Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

This thread is the place to post sneak peeks of new products and special collections and to discuss all things Marc Jacobs Beauty!

If you are an existing fan or have questions about a particular product or want to explore the brand for the first time, feel free to join the discussion. And of course feel free to post about anything else related to MJ beauty should you be so inclined! I'm curious to know everyone's experience with the brand.

Spoiler

How I began the discussion back in December 2015:
To start off, I recently purchased the LE Style Eye Con No. 20 Holiday Palette during the VIB sale, but I have yet to use it or even swatch the colors on myself. It is currently still in "sacred relic" mode in my mind, but I'm also intimidated as it is my first ever large palette purchase. I'm not an eyeshadow expert by any means, in knowledge nor in application. I would like to begin this discussion by inviting those of you who have this palette to post eye looks that you have created with it. I need some ideas! Smiley Very Happy

holiday2015_marcjacobs20palette001.jpg

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Hi everyone! So I saw this set and Im really loving the nude fineliner but I don't see it as a colour option in the full size. Is this new? Or is it only exclusive to this set?

Im on the Canadian site so Im hoping itll show soon (we get things later than US). 

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 11.51.39 AM.png

@ayeshayh The description says this set features two set-exclusive shades. If you aren't finding it in the full size product listing, I would hazard a guess that it is one of the two set exclusives.

Oh I didn't even realize! Thanks lol!

@ayeshayh Not a problem! Smiley Happy

wp_ss_20160724_0002.png

What a stunning bottle of perfume! Combines mine and my mom's favorite colors Smiley Very Happy I'm not much into perfume at all, but I'm interested in smelling this lovely one

I love this. I bought the first one without smelling it because the packaging spoke to me on another level, I thought the scent was o.k. at first but now I love it. This one will be mine (once available in Canada- hopefully soon) 

A few of my favourite things:

Marc Jacobs

Purses

Perfume

Champagne 

Decadence has been the only MJ fragrance that I have liked so far.  Will definitely have to sniff this one.

I wasn't a fan of the first one, *fingers crossed* I like this one, the packaging is gorgeous!

Seems like every brand is doing black lipstick now

image.jpeg

Yessssss. I can't wait.

How much did the one from last year cost- can anyone recall? (CAD dollars)

This is the same price in USD, @jesscheems, so I assume it is the same CAD.... But that may not be an accurate assumption.

@Gwenhwyfar Thanks! I couldn't remember what the price was last year. That's pretty good if the price didn't go up!! =) I thought it perhaps remained the same....I mean it is quite a hefty price (to me anyways) but I hate when things creep up higher lol

@jesscheems I agree! I'm glad it didn't increase, but I really wasn't expecting this to be available until closer to the VIB 20% sale. Now I have tough decisions to make. Smiley Very Happy

Same price as US? That's temptation enough for me to want to buy this.

I feel like I would get more use out of this year's palette vs. the last, but I probably don't wear enough creative looks to justify buying yet another purply palette!

In the US it's 99 and for Canadians it's 124. I was just asking if the price remained the same as the palette from last year or if it went up (as everything does lol)...But it's seemed to remain the same...

i really want to wait for the sale Smiley Sad

@jesscheems I recall this was priced $119 Cad online for a while before they changed it to $124 by which time it was already oos. However in store it was always priced at $124 as per the display.

Oh so they did have it a bit less expensive eh? guess they figured they may as well keep the price up so hey can keep it the 'same' this year Smiley Very Happy

I ordered it and got my shipping confirmation already (and by me ordering it I mean my BF ordered it for me for Christmas). Last years is still sitting unused on display, this one will probably have the same fate but it looks beautiful!

3 Replies