From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brand Loyal

Brand Loyal

• 24749 Members
  • 734 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
|
Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: Ali M posted swatches of PT lip liner and lipstick range as well as the lip plumping glosses, which she noted felt like ice cubes ...read more
Ali M posted swatches of PT lip liner and lipstick range as well as the lip plumping glosses, which she noted felt like ice cubes on the lips and more tingly than the Collagen Lip Baths. So, if you have sensitive lips, proceed with caution. CT info about the plumping glosses is below. Ali also noted that the new PT Fair lipstick is cool toned and in the KISSING formula. Ali is an expert on the CT brand and has tremendous recall about CT releases. 
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Bobbi Brown Thread
|
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: @TraceyEB I hope these truly are long-wear, unlike her past shadow sticks. At least for me. I need something that's not going t ...read more
@TraceyEB I hope these truly are long-wear, unlike her past shadow sticks. At least for me. I need something that's not going to make my eyeliner run.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD
|
Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter 04 loo$e change Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter 06 rich ...read more
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter 04 loo$e change Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter 06 rich hunnie Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter 05 yum rum Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter 05 yum rum Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi' Glow Baked Highlighter (Links not active yet) *Squuuueeeeee*
New Reply in Brand Loyal
It's Gxving: The Gxve Beauty Thread
|
Re: It's Gxving: The Gxve Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Coming Soon...GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Dewyplump Collagen Lip Gel GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Dewyplump Collagen Boosting Cheek Tint ...read more
Coming Soon...GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Dewyplump Collagen Lip Gel GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Dewyplump Collagen Boosting Cheek Tint
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Trader Joe’s Thread
|
Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: New candles
New candles
New Reply in Brand Loyal
SOS! Glamglow Glowstarter Replacement
|
Re: SOS! Glamglow Glowstarter Replacement
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Just found out that this incredible product has been discontinued! After searching everywhere I found someone on Ebay selling mu ...read more
Just found out that this incredible product has been discontinued! After searching everywhere I found someone on Ebay selling multiple jars. The 1.7 ounce jars are selling for $100, crazy price I know, but the seller has over 2K reviews all 100% positive.I bit the bullet and ordered one, honestly can't live without my Glowstarter, I've been using it for years.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Tom Ford Updates
|
Re: Tom Ford Updates
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @blackkitty2014, I will be with you in line!  Suspect they will make their way to the CCS in a couple of months.  ...read more
@blackkitty2014, I will be with you in line! 😂 Suspect they will make their way to the CCS in a couple of months. 🔎
New Reply in Brand Loyal
LANEIGE
|
Re: LANEIGE
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Ok, thank you so much!
Ok, thank you so much!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Tower 28 Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Tower 28 Beauty Thread
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @JoSometimes 🤫
@JoSometimes 🤫
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics
|
Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: From your lips @TraceyEB! Love that you are eyeing  those brushes! I may pick up another E2 brush - I have hooded eyes, on the sm ...read more
From your lips @TraceyEB! Love that you are eyeing 😉 those brushes! I may pick up another E2 brush - I have hooded eyes, on the small side and that small crease brush is a nice size and shape. I thought about picking up his foundation but any of the shades I might be are out of stock. No big deal, it's not like I'm running low on foundation over here. 😅
91,839 Posts