Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

This thread is the place to post sneak peeks of new products and special collections and to discuss all things Marc Jacobs Beauty!

If you are an existing fan or have questions about a particular product or want to explore the brand for the first time, feel free to join the discussion. And of course feel free to post about anything else related to MJ beauty should you be so inclined! I'm curious to know everyone's experience with the brand.

Spoiler

How I began the discussion back in December 2015:
To start off, I recently purchased the LE Style Eye Con No. 20 Holiday Palette during the VIB sale, but I have yet to use it or even swatch the colors on myself. It is currently still in "sacred relic" mode in my mind, but I'm also intimidated as it is my first ever large palette purchase. I'm not an eyeshadow expert by any means, in knowledge nor in application. I would like to begin this discussion by inviting those of you who have this palette to post eye looks that you have created with it. I need some ideas! Smiley Very Happy

holiday2015_marcjacobs20palette001.jpg

RE: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Will the coconut bronzer every return? I know it was limited edition but please bring it back!

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Has anyone seen any swatches of the new holiday palette around? Or the special edition lipstick in the leopard case? 

@greenteafueled tarababyz live swatched the palette on youtube if you are interested 

Temptalia has the holiday palette swatches up for anyone who was looking (like me!)

Oh that's lovely, thank you!

A new lip crayon product;

Re: RE: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Plum N Get It is calling my name. 

Some of the MJ Holiday is up - I see the Cat's Meow mini lipsticks, Wild One Eye-Conic palette, Le Marc Lip Creme (animal print), Snake Charmer lip gloss set, The Night Owl set, and Velvet Noir mascara (animal print)

marc jacobs holiday 2017.JPG

But the website is being a little tricky this morning - the direct link to the product page isn't working, but you can actually see the items when you search the brand or categories. You can add the items to your loves list or add to your cart using the "quick look" button.

https://www.sephora.com/marc-jacobs-beauty?products=all&sortBy=P_NEW%3A1%3A%3AP_START_DATE%3A1%3A%3A...

More holiday

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 8.31.28 AM.png

I want that lipstick jungle!  

Holiday palette

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 1.11.28 PM.png

Just received my Trax lipstick and it's amazing! It's everything I had hoped last year's limited one was going to be! That was too brown for me but this is just as pictured. A deep vampy color. Love it!! 

RE: Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

It's so vampy!! I 😍

That is beautiful!

Anyone try the everything kit. I saw one review on the app. The reviewer said dye was rubbing off and bristles falling out

Fall collection - Sept 1st online on his site and online only at Sephora

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 6.00.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-16 at 6.00.20 PM.png

I swatched the frivoluxe palette in store on the weekend - it's pretty but it didn't seem all that different from the old The Tease palette.

Anyone else have a chance to try the Marc Jacobs coconut eye Primer yet?  It's not gotten good reviews online but I thought it was decent.  I wonder if it would help with the eyeshadow palettes the brand recently released?  I haven't picked any of them up yet and might not...

541 Replies