Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

This thread is the place to post sneak peeks of new products and special collections and to discuss all things Marc Jacobs Beauty!

If you are an existing fan or have questions about a particular product or want to explore the brand for the first time, feel free to join the discussion. And of course feel free to post about anything else related to MJ beauty should you be so inclined! I'm curious to know everyone's experience with the brand.

Spoiler

How I began the discussion back in December 2015:
To start off, I recently purchased the LE Style Eye Con No. 20 Holiday Palette during the VIB sale, but I have yet to use it or even swatch the colors on myself. It is currently still in "sacred relic" mode in my mind, but I'm also intimidated as it is my first ever large palette purchase. I'm not an eyeshadow expert by any means, in knowledge nor in application. I would like to begin this discussion by inviting those of you who have this palette to post eye looks that you have created with it. I need some ideas! Smiley Very Happy

holiday2015_marcjacobs20palette001.jpg

Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

@sonnydee, Jet Girl highlighter popped up this morning. It's a little darker than Show Stopper.

Found it! ughhhh! I have 4 reasons why my precious has to...

Found it! ughhhh! I have 4 reasons why my precious has to have "safe" places almost immediately....then sometimes I cant find them😋😜 jet on left. showstopper on right. Tried to catch the glitter goodness of showstopper. its more pink, lighter & has more glitter. Still love it but not a everyday highlighter. @Luvstravel

@Luvstravel no trouble at all. I needed to put it up with...

@Luvstravel no trouble at all. I needed to put it up with my other Mj highlighters anyways. On temptalia review, it (jet) looked like a blush on her but on my Armani Luminous Silk #7 (I don't know my Mac sorry) it was perfect

Thanks @sonnydee, That's the pic I needed. Sorry for gett...

Thanks @sonnydee, That's the pic I needed. Sorry for getting you to go to so much trouble. It's definitely going on the To Purchase List. I thought it was going to be too dark, but nope, it's great.

My swatch of jet girl @blackkitty2014 I was going to edit...

My swatch of jet girl @blackkitty2014 I was going to edit but wanted to make sure that you saw it😘 thatpackagingthough!

@sonnydee, I'm not even going to laugh, because I've been...

@sonnydee, I'm not even going to laugh, because I've been there before! You're great 🥰

@Luvstravel I did purchase showstopper. I put it in a "sa...

@Luvstravel I did purchase showstopper. I put it in a "safe" place so when I found that safe place. I'll swatch them together. 😋

@sonnydee, Dang, it's so pretty. I'm glad you said it was...

@sonnydee, Dang, it's so pretty. I'm glad you said it wasn't too dark. If you purchased Showstopper, would you swatch that next to Jet Girl so I can see the difference? Thank you 🙂

Re: My swatch of jet girl @blackkitty2014 I was going to edit...

Thx you for the swatches @sonnydee. The package is gorgeous. I’m so excited now. Can’t wait for mine to arrive 😘

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

@Luvstravel  Oh dear, this looks gorgeous. I don't know what to do! Smiley Happy It would probably be more of a blush on me, but it still looks beautiful. 

@PrettyPaint, I know, I think that swatch just swayed me ❣

@PrettyPaint, I know, I think that swatch just swayed me ❣

@Luvstravel, @sonnydee the review is up on Temptalia.  Seems liked it is the same formula as Worth the Wait (the white one).  It's so gorgeous on Chistine. Smiley Wink I just order it.

I got it in this week & swatched it 😍@blackkitty2014 so...

I got it in this week & swatched it 😍@blackkitty2014 so pretty. I was afraid that it was going to be a bit dark but no is perfect.

@blackkitty2014, I only have a few peachy/coral highlight...

@blackkitty2014, I only have a few peachy/coral highlighters and I hardly ever reach for them, so that's why I'm sorta on the fence with this. Enjoy yours and hopefully I'll be able to see it in person.

@blackkitty2014, Thanks. Just looked at the review. I'm s...

@blackkitty2014, Thanks. Just looked at the review. I'm still on the fence about it. I'm hoping my store gets it in where I can actually try it on. @SportyGirly125 posted a swatch. Her top swatch is Marc Jacobs Gilty and bottom swatch is Jet Girl.

Re: @blackkitty2014, Thanks. Just looked at the review. I'm s...

@Luvstravel I ordered MJ Gilty a while ago when it first marked half off at MJ direct.  It actually is a gorgeous highlighter but i just need to be careful not to over apply it.  I wouldnt mind if the new one is a tad more coral/pinkish and seems liked it is the case on Temptalia. Smiley Wink Will let you know once i receive it.

niccccce! @Luvstravel thank you so much for the tag. it w...

niccccce! @Luvstravel thank you so much for the tag. it will be mine!😍

@SportyGirly125, Thanks, can't wait to see a swatch!

@SportyGirly125, Thanks, can't wait to see a swatch!

@Luvstravel Oh no! My poor wallet Smiley Wink

@blackkitty2014, I definitely need a swatch comparison be...

@blackkitty2014, I definitely need a swatch comparison between the two. A lot of people didn't like Show Stopper, but I did, so just curious about this new one.
688 Replies