cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

~ Updated Feb 5th 2019 ~

Since MAC has so many releases coming I thought we could share this info here and our love for the brand 🙂

Sephora Canada brand page: https://www.sephora.com/brand/mac-cosmetics

AVAILABLE NOW

Lucky Red Lunar New Year

MAC in Monochrome

Hyper Real Glow palettes - online at MAC

Hyper Real Prep Sets - online at MAC

AVAILABLE  NOW AT SEPHORA CANADA

MAC in Monochrome

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-ruby-woo-P441038

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-see-sheer-P441039

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-velvet-teddy-P441040

MAC Lunar New Year - Lucky Red

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-lipstick-P440901

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-powder-blush-duo-P440902

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-129-synthetic-blush-brush-P440903

COMING SOON

Art Library palettes  - Available Feb 14th Nordstrom - Feb 25th MAC select locations

Dazzle Drops - coming soon

Boom Boom Bloom collection - March 7th?

Lightful C Foundation and Concealers

Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection

Strobe Glaze

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC

Up For Everything Lash mascara

Potential MAC x Lisa Frank collection????

Art Library palettes 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 11.35.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 4.50.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 4.50.56 PM.png

Hyper Real Glow palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.35.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.35.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.36.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.36.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.38.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.37.33 AM.png

Boom Boom Bloom collection - March 7th?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.47.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.22.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.23.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-09 at 6.45.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.46.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.23.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.23.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 3.15.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.24.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.25.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.25.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.26.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.26.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.28.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.29.12 PM.png

Dazzle Drops

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.58.12 AM.png

Hyper Real Prep Sets

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.52.40 PM.png

Lightful C Foundation and Concealers

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.51.25 PM.png

Sneak peek - Extra Dimension eye shadows - coming soon

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.19.35 PM.png

Sneak Peeks

Spoiler
MAC x Lisa Frank?????
7C4151E6-B0E8-4169-9183-51D0CD25FE3A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

@Sunnysmom  I don't know yet... I have so much... I've been trying not to buy too much makeup lol 😄

Ugg I know @veronika23 me too. I truly need some serious therapy but hoping I’m in some safe and good company here on BIC! I admire your strength! I keep trying. 😕🤗

You definitely are among good and safe company here! I just don't have my usual obsession for beauty anymore. 😄 😄 😄 @Sunnysmom 

Love it @veronika23 🥰 🤗. How’d you break it you think?! Just curious! So good. Maybe there’s hope for me yet! 🙄☺️

@Sunnysmom  honestly I don't know. I just got more and more annoyed with everything... there's like a new brand popping up each day, endless collabs with a bunch of random people/brands and they all come out with the same damn thing. Plus if I take a good look at what I have I'm overwhelmed by the amount of things I own... so I guess I don't want to add too much to it. I mean I've bought some MAC this year for my "collection" but not that much... I don't know if I'll keep up my collecting. I think I've only bought one or two makeup items from Sephora. Usually I would have re-rouge by now but I haven't. I'm pretty much meh about a lot of stuff. 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 that’s very honest and true also I think. I’m truly glad I’m older and buying some of this now because if I was younger it would be just almost ridiculous and I would be broke buying all this stuff.  I don’t know how it would even be possible for a lot of young girls! Awful to feel need to keep up. :(. Not good for their self esteem either. And you are right. I get super annoyed with constant release of random lines from someone just for sake of it. Colors are sooo similar and composition etc that I really think vendors are laughing at consumers buying it all when it’s about the same and probably from same manufacturers etc! It’s fun to shop your stash and appreciate what we have before they change and go bad plus what a waste of money and guilt I feel! I don’t really collect vs a backup if I love it and I’m trying to curb that as come on how much can a person really use. Lol. Good wake up for me too so thank you truly. 🤗😘Maybe the old “does it bring me joy etc “ too! Appreciate you very much V! 🥰☺️😘

@Sunnysmom  yeah I can't imagine being that age again. I don't think I'd care about keeping up though but I can see how many people do.  And yeah there doesn't seem to be any creativity anymore and a lot ends up in the sale section too... so what does that tell us.  Releasing stuff just for the sake of releasing is stupid IMO... but guess that's the world we live in. 😞  I definitely need to start appreciating more of what I have. I'm mainly just overwhelmed by it all. lol 😄

I mainly collect MAC lipsticks and compacts with special packaging so I do feel the need at times to keep up my collection but there have been some items I've passed up on. Part of me still wants to collect and the other just doesn't give a sh*t. Like I'm out of room! 😄 I get the backups though. I've never really had all that many but can understand when you really love a color you want to make sure you have more of if. Especially since we never know when they'll be discontinued. I wish companies would be more forthcoming when they decide to pull a product. But it's true... how much can we really use... right? I think for me it started slowly... things here and there would annoy me and then one day I was just like meh... I'm over it. I don't really know how to explain it. Don't get me wrong there are still things I want and somewhat get excited about but so much less than before... and in the makeup department even less... which was my main love for so long. And if I'm being really honest some of it has to do with BIC... it hasn't been the same ever since the switch and I just got fed up. The less I'm here, the less I shop. Awww I didn't do anything but you're welcome! I appreciate you too. 🙂

@veronika23 If I could give you a 1000 ❤️I would! Yes yes to all of it. I have no room plus forget or can’t find some stuff so that’s just irritating, stupid and wrong. And wasteful. :(. Awareness is good I think. I’m working on it in my brain. Ugg. And I love the comments and thread where we all are trying to use and enjoy what we have. Stages in life I guess! Collecting is fun and why not. It’s prob best way to go about it bec then you won’t get frustrated when companies do discontinue certain products! Always my fav Mac lippies. 😞 They just have to keep us buying new. 😕 I am sad about BIC too and miss old. Just not same. Plus I still have to keep logging back in every single time almost. That’s just not right. Nothing gets fixed. 😖Maddening! If I didn't love  interacting with all so much I wouldn’t go to all the irritation! Oh well. Thanks for listening and great comments! Big hug! 🤗🤗🥰😘

@Sunnysmom  a few years ago I started a spreadsheet to keep me organized... and also so I wouldn't buy the same product multiple times. 😄  I found that helped me. Yes awareness is good. 🙂  I do think yeah that some has to do with stages in life as well. Exactly nothing gets fixed and it's a damn mess. It is maddening and I don't need that in my life. lol 😄 😄 😄 I did enjoy our little chat! BIG HUGS back!!! 🙂

😘😘 @veronika23 ! Spreadsheet is great idea. I have my lippies organized by brand and color in lists on phone but I think your idea maybe better! Thanks! They r only category I can’t seem to get it together on. 🙄🤣But also now finding them all ... even tho mostly categorized on drawers, still a challenge and not always easily accessible! So oops, dupes. Lol. XX 

@Sunnysmom  oh that's good though.  Hahaha don't worry I know I have tones of dupes! 😄 😄 😄

Holiday sneak peek

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.48.24 PM.png

My post got messed up with no attachments apparently. lol. Sorry for repeats! Here are other swatches from Mac site.

F3EE95CC-35C3-4844-BD32-6277AD4305DF.png

90170CEC-3BB5-4C1E-8F49-BB2D3E8BC5EF.png

C83B90ED-C381-4C09-AA53-D4FA4AF3E0E9.png

F08A7AB1-FEBD-40A0-92DD-3D483C917EC3.png

@Sunnysmom I saw them in Ulta today and had a coupon for $5 off anything including prestige but still didn’t buy any MAC lippies. 

Oh wow they did @SportyGirly125 ? Did you like them?! Mine doesn’t have em. That would be an even better deal 🙂 I got a few of them at Nordstrom today and curious to see how they are! 

@Sunnysmom I didn’t swatch them. I just looked at the color selections but it didn’t make me want to buy any of them. 

Btw @SportyGirly125 what Ultas have them close to us?! I didn’t know! 

@Sunnysmom you can do a search on Ulta and see which stores carry MAC. The one I went to was by my work as the one by my house doesn’t carry MAC. 

Oh ok thanks @SportyGirly125 , didn’t think of that lol. 

Oh that’s good @SportyGirly125.  I wish I had felt that way :). Good willpower. Lots of other good stuff to come for sure! 

testing