cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

~ Updated Feb 5th 2019 ~

Since MAC has so many releases coming I thought we could share this info here and our love for the brand 🙂

Sephora Canada brand page: https://www.sephora.com/brand/mac-cosmetics

AVAILABLE NOW

Lucky Red Lunar New Year

MAC in Monochrome

Hyper Real Glow palettes - online at MAC

Hyper Real Prep Sets - online at MAC

AVAILABLE  NOW AT SEPHORA CANADA

MAC in Monochrome

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-ruby-woo-P441038

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-see-sheer-P441039

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-velvet-teddy-P441040

MAC Lunar New Year - Lucky Red

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-lipstick-P440901

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-powder-blush-duo-P440902

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-129-synthetic-blush-brush-P440903

COMING SOON

Art Library palettes  - Available Feb 14th Nordstrom - Feb 25th MAC select locations

Dazzle Drops - coming soon

Boom Boom Bloom collection - March 7th?

Lightful C Foundation and Concealers

Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection

Strobe Glaze

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC

Up For Everything Lash mascara

Potential MAC x Lisa Frank collection????

Art Library palettes 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 11.35.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 4.50.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 4.50.56 PM.png

Hyper Real Glow palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.35.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.35.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.36.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.36.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.38.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.37.33 AM.png

Boom Boom Bloom collection - March 7th?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.47.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.22.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.23.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-09 at 6.45.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.46.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.23.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.23.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 3.15.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.24.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.25.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.25.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.26.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.26.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.28.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.29.12 PM.png

Dazzle Drops

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.58.12 AM.png

Hyper Real Prep Sets

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.52.40 PM.png

Lightful C Foundation and Concealers

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.51.25 PM.png

Sneak peek - Extra Dimension eye shadows - coming soon

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.19.35 PM.png

Sneak Peeks

Spoiler
MAC x Lisa Frank?????
7C4151E6-B0E8-4169-9183-51D0CD25FE3A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

Thanks for the info @TraceyEB 🙂  Still waiting for it to show up online in Canada. This launch was a huge fail on the Canadian side... smdh.

RE: Re: RE: Re: MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

You’re right they could. It weird if they only got the lipsticks and glosses but not the other products. I wish I knew cause I would wait for the vib sale then but don’t want things to sell out. Might ask customer service and see what type of response I get. I will probably still go in store tomorrow to swatch, I’m so indecisive lol! @veronika23

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

@sydtomato  don't worry I am pretty indecisive too. Mostly because I think most things end up in the sale section now and it frustrates me to pay full price when it goes down to 40% off later on. It happened with the Jeremy Scott and Nico Panda collection... but Lunar New Year sold out in record speed. And I collect so at the same time I want to make sure I do have those pieces. Oy! 😄  Also maybe Sephora didn't get all the items yet. An SA at the store told me her boxes were delayed in transit and they got them this morning. They really need to get their act together! Hopefully everything will be in for the sale and still in stock. I don't find things are flying off the shelves like they used to.

Exactly! I usually don’t worry too much about their collections but with stylishly merry selling out last year I was a bit worried.  I missed out on the Lunar Year collection too 😞 I went the day the store opened and they sold out within the first hour of opening.  I am going to wait it out since I’m not dieing for anything just yet.  Maybe The Bay will have a 15% online soon, I got the holiday Whisper of Gilt last year with that.  So frustrating when you collect but also don’t want to jump the gun before sales! @veronika23

@sydtomato  yeah it's hard to know sometimes what will sell out. Sorry you missed out on Lunar New Year. 😞 I was able to place an order but didn't take long to sell out. You know the 1-800 number on their page... if ever you see something online and it's sold out, call them. They have different stock and sometimes they have stuff left. Most people don't place phone orders anymore so I know to call if I think something will go fast. I think it's good if you wait it out, especially if you aren't dying to get your hands on something. That be nice if they had a sale. I wish they brought back the 20$ off 100$ coupons.. I basically stopped shopping with them when that ended lol. Yeah it is frustrating at times... which is why I slowed down some. 😄

Thanks for the tip, that's good to know!  I never even saw the lipsticks for sale online on Mac and then I almost bought them from the bay but didn't want to pay shipping and then it was just too late.  @veronika23

Oh no!!! I was really surprised at how fast it went. MAC hadn't sold out like that in years. NP! 🙂 @sydtomato

Re: MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

More swatches

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 6.39.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 6.39.20 AM.png

The powder kiss lipsticks are up on the Canadian site!

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/powder-kiss-lipstick-P438197

@veronika23 Also meant to add I did see all of these. Not sure how I feel. They feel very soft and definitely have the blurred effect but I didn’t feel they lasted long as all and just kind of sat on my lips. I tried the darker red and burgundy shades to see plus a pink. I still prefer the BB crushed lips which are kind of in same vein I feel. Feel better on lip and last longer while still giving this effect. Just my opinion lol. 

@Sunnysmomso I've been wearing Influentially It all day today and I quite like it. I think when we were chatting the other day my problem was when I first tried it my lips were a bit of a mess, not exfoliated and a bit dry. I used the new Fresh Sugar lip wonder drops and it made my lips feel so much more smooth. After that the application was much nicer. I feel it's comfortable to wear and seems to last long enough on me... mind you needs reapplying after eating. I think I know what you mean about the fact that it stays on top of the lips. I wanted to say feels like rubber/silicone and sure enough I checked the ingredients and the first one is part of the silicone family. That's why it feels that way. I still love this color though! 😄

@veronika23 Oh that’s awesome! Good ideas! I will try as well. Haven’t seen those drops! Have to look tomorrow at all when I’m out and about. I love my Mac colors so I need to make em work! It sure does feel like silicone, good call! 

I'm so happy I bought them. It took me a while to get to them but wow! Great product! Would also be good before bed time. You use that and follow with a lip mask. @Sunnysmom

fresh Sugar Wonder Drops Lip Primer 0.16 oz/ 5 mL

Thanks @veronika23. I’m gonna go look at this today. I’m sure that will really help my issue with these and my lips are so dry right now anyway. Can only help!!😘💋

Hope it does help! Also the Laneige lip mask is pretty good. The set tagged below is a good deal!  And if ever you are in the market for a new lip balm my fav is Intelligent Nutrients Lip Delivery Nutrition. Unsure who sells it at the moment in the US but you can buy direct. I've been using it for years and nothing has beaten it so far... and I try lots of different ones because I may have an obsession with them. 😄

LANEIGE - Kiss and Make Up Set

Thanks @veronika23! I think I just got a sample of the Laneige in a monthly beauty box and need to try it!  I haven’t heard of the other. Have to look that one up! I am obsessed with them too. Just bought the little tinted Balmyard Beauty from Goop. Seems pretty good though tint seems super light. Anyway thank you! I just saw this today and cracked me up. Fitting! Lol 6C5CDA9A-5F18-4157-9BB4-7035C6C8BA12.png

@Sunnysmom   Ohhh you do need to try it! 😄  It's not a very well known company. I used to buy it from an organic online store but they've closed down a few years ago... that's how I know the brand. And I swear by it! Oh cool!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA very fitting!!!!!

Oh wow it looks good @veronika23 and I see it’s sold at a salon a mile from me! How cool is that!! Mpls company too, one of my fav cities! 😘

If you ever decide to try it please let me know what you think! 🙂 @Sunnysmom

Yup you know I will @veronika23!!😘😘😘😘

Cool! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I bought one color so far and plan maybe two more... The lightest color and maybe mandarin o. So good to know what you think about the darker colors. I have the second lightest color in that range and have been testing it on and off. Like you not sure on the lasting power but I love the color so much! It's like that concealer lip look that Natasha Denona does. That's totally my jam... but I know it's not for most people. @Sunnysmom

3 Replies
testing