Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

Since MAC has so many releases coming I thought we could share this info here and our love for the brand Smiley Happy

** NOW SOLD AT ULTA**

AVAILABLE NOW

Metallic lipstick (7 new shades online+stores) 

MAC Proud to be Canadian

MAC x Chromat

FUTURE FORWARD Lee Hi lipstick

DAZZLEGLASS

PRO EYE PALETTES (casual color)

MAC GIRLS COLLECTION (6 new eye palettes) (online + select locations) 

ROLLERWHEEL LIQUID LINER

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

07 Taraji Viva Glam 2

COMING SOON

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC

Pinwheel Mineralized Skin Finish

LIP OILS

Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection

WOG Snowflake (holidays?)

Snow Ball collection (Holiday)

Metallic Liquid lip color

INFO - Select members - New year

USA

Spoiler
"Please note: As a MAC Select Member, your account will refresh on January 3rd, 2017. Rest assured you will remain in your earned tier as of January 2nd, and all benefits for your earned tier will remain in place after the reset. Your spending balance however, will reflect 0 and will begin to accumulate again on your MAC Cosmetics purchases in the new calendar year. For more details about the MAC Select program and the annual account reset, please review our FAQ."

CANADA

Spoiler

Canada does not reset until 2018!

"The M·A·C Select Loyalty Program has three tiers – Seduced, Devoted and Obsessed.  For the year in which you enroll in the Program, Tiers are based on your calendar year spend on qualifying products and services, commencing with the first date after your enrollment on which you make a qualifying purchase using your Program membership identification number, and ending on December 31 of that calendar year; except, however, if you enroll in the program prior to December 31, 2016, your calendar year spend on qualifying products and services will end on December 31, 2017. For example, if you enroll in the program on October 1, 2016 and make your first qualifying purchase using your Program membership identification number on October 15, 2016, your Tier for 2018 will be based on your spend on qualifying products and services between October 15, 2016 and December 31, 2017. After the first year, tiers are based on a calendar year spend on qualifying products and services."

~Updated August 17th 2017~

Re: MAC Love and Releases Thread!

She was going to have to do some Charity PR sooner rather than later, a large portion of the Trans Community isn't terribly happy with what little she's been doing given her high profile.

Really hope the color isn't too white-based - I'm excited for swatches!  I didn't know MAC's AIDS Fund had a Transgender Initiative, but I'm glad they do Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 11.50.46 AM.png

I love this collection. Must. Buy. Everything. 

Didn't Urban Outfitters just get into hot water a couple years ago over exactly this type of appropriation of Navajo weaving patters?  Coachella and Burning man, seriously?

I vaguely remembered this, so I just looked it up. I think it was more about the products they were selling and claiming they were Navajo inspired, like flasks and underwear. These are at least tastefully done (other than the Burning man/coachella reference which may just be from TM) so I wonder if it will cause a problem.

People on the MAC forum I lurk on are already upset, although some of it seems to be anticipatory of whatever MAC may use as pictures for the collection (fears about headdresses and beading and other culturally sensitive objects). MAC will have to tread carefully to avoid cultural appropriation.

I may have to check out an item or two from this collection.

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 6.53.13 PM.png

The more I see this collection the more I want it.

Striking!

The 226 brush!!! That's my HG crease brush. I'm going to have to buy two. 

Yeah a lot of people are so happy it's coming back... I looked at my stash and I can't believe I don't own it Smiley Sad  It's double ended though... and I hate double ended brushes!

Last time the 226 came out I bought one for my sister and one for me. It's a really great brush, but I have found a dupe for it in the MUG Pointed Crease Brush. It's not perfect though, so I'll probably be picking up some extra 226s this time around.

Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 2.50.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-19 at 2.50.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-19 at 2.51.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-19 at 2.52.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-19 at 2.52.53 PM.png

Oh I need that seafoam!

That's what I just came in for too, @Samtian! So lovely!

Wow!

Omg what is it about pastels!? I can't resist! So excited for this!

Wow the pastel purple liner....

Now I'm really in trouble!!!! OMG!

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 8.07.03 AM.png