Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB Oh wow, I'm surprised to see it so early! Didn't CT used to do 30% throughout the summer and only drop it to 40% off in mid-August?

@Guessgal, she used to have a 30% off sale that reduced to 40% though last year CT had a 40% off sale, followed by a mystery box offer and both were held in early August, so it feels early because it is early! (CT just announced the mystery box available early through the CT app.)

Lip Blur swatches and shade descriptions from Really Ree

Screenshot_20230614-102206~2.png

Love the colors does Sephora  carry these Lip Blurs from Miss Charlotte Tilbury.. I  would love to physically check these beauties out.. @TraceyEB I am remotely newbie to Charlotte Tilbury products  I have the mini pillow talk 👄 💋 💄 and pencil aka lip cheat I love it and the mini highlight sculpt pallette I love it.great intro to her brand. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g  Charlotte Tilbury Mini Pillow Talk Lipstick & Liner Set  I am excited for the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Matte Lip Blur Liquid Lipstick Ruby Blur 

@CocoLancome28, you've tried some of Charlotte's bestsellers! The lip blurs are now available at Sephora. Let us know what you think of you try one!  Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Matte Lip Blur Liquid Lipstick 

Available now on the new CT app - Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur ($35). Available on CT direct on June 15.  Shade names and product description in amitbeautytalk post below.

Screenshot_20230612-224927.png

Screenshot_20230612-224808.png

These are beautiful and  from seeing the campaign promo with Bella Hadid she looked radiant wearing one of the many colors in this line from Charlotte.  @TraceyEB , @shirleylin88 , @SportyGirly125  I think she was wearing Walk of No Shame  Blur. or Ruby Blur.. the colors are glamorous and bejeweled radiance . I am so excited .

I have the airbrush powder. It’s lacking the wow factor. For when I’m really doing it up with my makeup, I’d rather use a setting powder and bake. For quick everyday am routine I will use this over some concealer under my eyes to give a matte brightening effect as it’s subtle. 

Per Really Ree, CT is launching Charlotte's Magic Hydrator Mist Radiant Skin Rescue Essence on  June 30 in the UK.  More details are on ReallyRee dot com.

Screenshot_20230611-131008.png

CT is promoting a new lip product on social media to be revealed in 48 hours.

Update: Added two campaign photos.

Screenshot_20230612-120131.png

Screenshot_20230612-115918.png

IMG_20230611_130528.jpg

Ohh interesting @TraceyEB- it looks sort of matte in this picture but I would be surprised unless it’s just a new shade and not new product ! 

@Kim888, to me, it looks like a new line of liquid lipsticks with multiple finishes. The packaging looks like her airbrush flawless line.  

I hope these are better than the liquid lipsticks that came out with the Icons eyeshadow palette. The one I bought was a gorgeous shade but had the scent of gasoline and it didn't subside. 

Early access available now (link in loyalty section of your CT account and on social media).

Screenshot_20230516-115059.png

Screenshot_20230516-115018.png

Screenshot_20230516-114909.png

Screenshot_20230516-114942.png

The palette in the collection is available via links on social media. Note: it's a repromote of the Lovegasm: Medium-Dark palette. (There was also a Lightgasm: Light to Medium palette in that release.)

Screenshot_20230515-183349.png

Saw this in today's CT's email.

Update: 5/13: part of the collection includes Lovegasm Face Palette, Pinkgasm Sunset Beauty Light Wand, Pinkgasm Jewel Lips, and Pinkgasm Sunset Jewel Lips. CT has a collection reveal on May 16 at 3 pm CST and a collection masterclass on May 18 at 12 pm CST; sign up on her website.

Screenshot_20230509-165854.png

Thanks so much for all your always helpful info @TraceyEB ! 😘

Been waiting for CT to come out with a new collection,  yay

@CorgiMommy, I added a few more details to the post above. Yes, a new collection is welcomed!

Here is the LE, sold out Matte Revolution lipstick in Coronation Red. This is a blue based raspberry-red shade on me and the most complementary matte CT lipstick lipstick that I own. 💄👑

IMG_20230505_121124.jpg

Truly beautiful shade and it complements you perfectly! @TraceyEB 

@sister13, thank you for the nice complement! It's one of the most flattering raspberry reds that I own!

6,148 Replies
testing