Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Oh no @Sunnysmom sorry to hear that. I was worrying about Lightgasm not showing up on me but it did. I think I like Lightgasm more than Lovegasm at this point. I’m always the odd one. While everyone else like the highlighter the most in Lightgasm. I love the pink shade the most. I don’t quite have anything like it in my collection. But guess what, the combo of Tom Ford Bicoastal and Chanel Camelia de Plumes still look the best on me (bling bling yet still classy 😘)

I know @blackkitty2014 I was right there with you- Lightgasm was better to me too and the pink one in particular but didn’t seem like best use of $ to keep for just the one! Agree- I’d still take the Chanel over it any day! And honestly @TraceyEB is right also in that BB rosy glow is amazing! I like it much more than other BB ones so I’m gonna grab that I think! Always something for us right?! 🤣😘

CT LovegasmCT Lovegasm

@Sunnysmom @TraceyEB This is Lovegasm on me. I will try to get a good picture wearing Lightgasm sometimes this weekend. Pls excuse our messy backyard and my messy hair. I finally went re-do my hair but I need to invest into a curling iron 😉

@blackkitty2014   You're all glowy- that's a great product for you.

@blackkitty2014 , it looks gorgeous on you!

@blackkitty2014 Thank you for the picture. Good to see it’s working out for you. 

It ALL looks great @blackkitty2014 ! So glad u got it! (U should see our backyard if u can call it that! Lol. )

@blackkitty2014, Lovegasm look beautiful on you!! And I LOVE your hair color!!

WOW @blackkitty2014  looking amazing!

Thx you @ms123456 😘

Oops @TraceyEB you maybe mean your pink/ peach disappears but looks great and I said mine just disappeared quickly while still leaving sparkly sheen. 🙂 So you like it or find color to disappear too fast? ( Sorry to be so confused lol. Occurs easily w me!)

@Sunnysmom, the color prematurely fades on my cheeks. I can get the pink to show a little by layering it over blush (e.g. worked over the PillowTalk blush) but the peach shade just leaves a faint sheen with no pigment. I'm considering them blush "poppers." The sheen from the pink is strong enough that I forgo wearing a highlighter with it. Still experimenting. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Yes @TraceyEB same with me. 😕It’s like a blush highlighter hybrid. So far I use Ilia new creme stain in Sing or GA stain liquid blush first, then a concentrated creme blush like Gucci Westman or Ilia in A Fine Romance then either Hourglass Luminous blush, Buxom , Surratt, Chanel etc then CT pinkgasm as a pop or CT before powder blush. All very lightly of course. I’m a mess lol. 🙄It still seems to just leave the sheen w no color! 🤷🏻‍♀️  

@Sunnysmom, So glad I'm not alone. I'm so envious of your blush collection and breadth of brands, too!! 🙂

Lol @TraceyEB mutual admiration society with your brushes and Suqqu!! ☺️🥰🤗 I’m so fickle. Equal opportunity consumer 🤣

@TraceyEB I think you would enjoy Lovegasm. I have to remind myself not to have heavy handed. I have sunburnt look otherwise 😉 I’m playing safe by not wearing everything at the same time. I’m tempting to get the Becca palettes as well especially they’re now half off. I totally blow my budget big time this month but I’m totally glowing 😂🤣🤪

Broke but glowing, that's too funny, @blackkitty2014! I'll be sure to use a light hand and not all shades at once. Mine arrives on Tuesday. It really has been an expensive month! I'll need to have a low buy month of June. 🙂

@TraceyEB btw I took your advice and give the WG holiday 1018 brush a try instead of returning it. I really like it. I will wait for Beautylish to restock and get the 2nd one 🤣😂😘

@blackkitty2014, so glad you gave it a chance and SO HAPPY to hear that you like it! Hopefully the second brush will be pristine. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

thats how I got mine, both the contour and highlighter wa...

thats how I got mine, both the contour and highlighter wand! they have free usa shipping too!! 😀
6,148 Replies
testing