Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I have a good feeling about the Pillow Talk medium lipstick, so I ordered it.  Will post swatches when I get it, which might be Friday.

@Ispend2much6, looking forward to seeing your swatches! I went for the blush and eyeliner.

I went back & ordered Intense too @Ispend2much6 medium fo...

I went back & ordered Intense too @Ispend2much6 medium for the winter, intense when my tan is intense in the summer I guess😜

Re: I went back & ordered Intense too @Ispend2much6 medium fo...

@sonnydee   Sounds good!

ordered medium too! @Ispend2much6 hoping it's going to be...

ordered medium too! @Ispend2much6 hoping it's going to be dark enough...looked at intense though, not a big difference 🤷

Re: ordered medium too! @Ispend2much6 hoping it's going to be...

@sonnydee   Sunnysmom shared swatches, somewhere.  The intense is very brown compared to the medium, which is a mauve.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

New shades of cream shadow, although the one on the right looks like Mona Lisa IMO

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

These look gorgeous ! I keep drooling over CT things. My first thought was to look for dupe for those but I need to stay away based on recent experience.

I have been wanting to try the Hollywood flawless filter forever so did some research for cheaper dupe and ordered L’Oréal product that is supposed to be dupe. It clings to my dry skin and separates (in turn foundation separates) and make the skin look so much worse !! 🙁 definitely not a dupe for me. I guess there is a reason CT things are so beautiful and popular 😄

@naturalooks15, I'm sorry you had problems with the L'Oreal product. I often buy CT products at a discount, and keep an eye on Net-A-Porter where CT products are often sold at a discount. There are times when Net-A-Porter has a sale and CT is included in that, too. Fingers crossed you can find a great deal on the Hollywood Flawless Filter!

@TraceyEB  Thanks for the tip about Net-a-Porter. I didn't know about it. I'll make sure to track there and keep an eye when I plan any make-up purchase later this year. 

For now I am on low-buy and need to use my existing stash enough to justify any new make-up purchase esp. palettes since I have unused ones sitting here. Only thing I might pull trigger sooner on is   Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 4 - Medium    lawless filter since I have no complexion products at all other than a RMS un-coverup so thank you again !!

@naturalooks15, Anytime!

CT announced 2 new Eyes to Mesmerise shades (a copper champagne and a dusty rose) and a contest to name one. Link in her IG bio.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

The new pillow talk collection, including variations for darker skintones

Net-a-Porter has some CT on sale

NetaPorter_CT.PNG

The upcoming Pillow Talk release includes a new lip liner, lipstick, eye liner, and Instant Eye Palette.

@TraceyEB Thx for posting.  Everything looks so pretty. Must resist 😉 (pretty sure that wont do any good but i can try saying it ;))

Wow, that eyeliner shade looks really pretty. It's a pretty eggplant shade which I think would work well with my brown eyes. Also, how incredible does Salma Hayek look. I'm not sure if Charlotte Tilbury did the makeup herself or who the makeup artist is, but wow, I love the sparkling eyes and bronzed cheeks. Whoever her makeup artist is did an incredible job.  <333

@Sunnysmom   I wonder if you would like Pillow Talk Medium better than the regular one.

I wondered same yesterday when I saw this @Ispend2much6 ! Will be anxious to see it and so glad she did it! Always on search for deep enough pink. Cool not warm tho. Love any suggestions! 💞🤗

@Sunnysmom   Pinks are the most difficult shade to get right, next to reds, for me anyway.  I'll keep my eye out for ideas. 

They are eternally tricky for me @Ispend2much6 ! Thank you for your help always! 🤗🥰

6,148 Replies
testing