Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

New arrivals at Net-A-Porter: LNY Magic Red Lipstick and Magic Cream, Queen of Glow quad, etc. That didn't take long!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thx @TraceyEB Did you get these?

@blackkitty2014, only the Magic Red lipstick. My cart of CT items has changed so much because she's releasing too many items so close to one another. The Pillow Talk 12-pan palette, Pillow Talk lipstick in Medium and/or Intense, Celestial Eyes, new Rebel quad, and Stoned Rose Instant Look in a Palette are on my buy list; Queen of Glow is a maybe.

Can’t wait til you get your magic red @TraceyEB ! Let me know how you love it I hope! I have been wearing it nonstop this week which is quite an honor for a fickle red girl like myself! Lol @blackkitty2014 did you get it?! 

Boo- my PT Medium won't be here until Monday. 😞

I really want to order the PT Collagen Lip Bath too when it's released.  Those are really pretty.

@Ispend2much6, my order isn't arriving until Tuesday (boo). CT shipping is now a three day service with UPS vs. what I'm sure used to be two days with FedEx. I'm interested in the PT collagen lip bath, too; launches Jan 30. In Europe, that's the same day the collection is available at retailers, per Really Ree.

@TraceyEB   I guess we just have something to look forward to then- nah.  lol  I want it now!  Good to know it wasn't my imagination that her shipments are taking longer than before.

Cult Beauty has some new PT items posted and marked "coming soon."

Update: available now on CT direct.

New Pillow Talk products and kits for sale on CT direct - type VIP Presale in the search bar to find. Pillow Talk shade range is now Pillow Talk Original, Medium, and Intense.

I really want the PT eyeliner 😍

Me too😍

@twilightnicky, the shade looks gorgeous!

I’m hoping that Sephora online gets it in stock 😍

@TraceyEB CT needs to stop releasing so many new things I want haha! I will probably get the medium pillow talk though...I love the original, but it's a bit more nude than what generally looks good on me, I think the medium will look way better. I'm torn about whether to get the kissing one as well. 

@Kim888, oh my goodness, isn't that the case! And she's releasing them so close to one another. Hope PT Medium lipstick works well for you!

😍😍😋

thank you @TraceyEB😘 order submitted!

thank you @TraceyEB😘 order submitted!

@sonnydee, Good thinking!

@sonnydee, Good thinking!

@Luvstravel unfortunately the pillow talk palettes color...

@Luvstravel unfortunately the pillow talk palettes color choices dont mix well with my skin/eye color. I look like I have pink eye if im not careful, i have to build & build....(I dont own MR either) I ordered PT medium (the set) but went back & ordered PT intense too.🤦

Re: @Luvstravel unfortunately the pillow talk palettes color...

@sonnydee, looking forward to seeing your swatches. I ordered the Pillow Talk Intense blush and PT Eyeliner. The original PT lipstick looks beige on my lips, so hesitant to order the new ones though Intense would be my leaning.

@sonnydee, What did you order? After seeing the swatches,...

@sonnydee, What did you order? After seeing the swatches, I think I'll order the pillow talk eyeshadow palette.
6,148 Replies
testing