Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Quick comments on the Pillow Talk release today.  I went in to store (sorry no swatches) because - well - I decided I had too.  

I adore the eyeliner.  So pretty and soft.  The brown in the shade makes it more wearable than had it just been plum.  I cannot wear the medium or intense products!  I am someone who can wear most shades and they were very drab on me (I really like the original pillow talk).  My guess is that my experience validates the collection - that the different tones are really meant to suit people with different skin tones and not be deeper versions for the same person to wear.  They are so pretty - the intense blush is gorgeous.

The quality and shades of the Instant Eye Palette are beautiful in person.  I got it.

I am very curious to hear what others think!

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I have the eyeliner in my cart right now. That’s probably what I’m looking forward to the most!

Re: RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@EuDeMa Me also.  Though the palette got me too.  Let me know if you get the liner?

@meganlisa I'll let you know!

@meganlisa I finally made it back here to fill you in on the pillow talk eyeliner. It definitely has a unique color. Depending on what you're wearing or what lighting you're under, it can look more plum than brown. I like the color, but I do not see it being an everyday liner for me. 

The top is a swatch of Clinique's quickliner in chocolate while the bottom is the CT pillow talk.The top is a swatch of Clinique's quickliner in chocolate while the bottom is the CT pillow talk.

The new Pillow Talk collection is up on Selfridges. I just picked up the Pillow Talk intense lipstick $27.50 USD.

Nothing else from this collection is grabbing me. Phew!

Pillow talk medium & intense. I kinda wish she kept the shades in the same matte formula. But I'm glad I picked both up.

I've never been attracted to pillow talk however pillow t...

I've never been attracted to pillow talk however pillow talk medium is calling to me! how do you like the formula?

I have others in the matte formula of hers & really like...

I have others in the matte formula of hers & really like it. A comfortable matte that doesnt make your lips hurt afterwards @JennMakeupArtis i havent tried this exact one yet though-dental/flu problems😷

ooooh.. that intense is gorgeous @sonnydee  I think you will be happy @Ispend2much6 

@sonnydee   Thank you; that clinches it for me- Intense shall also be mine. 🙂

don't blame you a bit @Ispend2much6💋

don't blame you a bit @Ispend2much6💋

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Medium.  I love it! If you wanted a cooler toned Pillow Talk, this is it.

Fancy white paper napkin background so the red tablecloth doesn't skew the color. :)Fancy white paper napkin background so the red tablecloth doesn't skew the color. 🙂IMG_1646.jpg

Looks so good @Ispend2much6 ! You are so lucky to be able to wear it too. Both looked much warmer on my skin, glad cool for you! Too pale for me sadly but wow so nice for you all! 🥰

I too love Charlotte Tilbury and have bough the entire Pillow Talk line, except for the most recent products that were released the other day. I have to say though, I wish I hadn't. I must have spent $400-$500 on that alone. Then there were the Instant look in a Palette, I bought 2 of them and several lipsticks and liners and gloss. I started to come to my senses around the Charlotte Darling palette release. I have to say she makes a quality product, but I do not think the prices she charges are fair to the consumer. When I got the Charlotte darling palette and it was less then the size of the palm of my hand, I snapped out of it!! I have come to realize that the last 4-5 months of shadow releases are almost all the same shades, just off slightly, but barely noticeable to me. 

If you are going to buy some of her products I would suggest the powder compact and instead of buying a contour, blush, shadow and highlight separately, buy one of the Instant Look In a Palette products. This way you will get all of those products to try out for a fraction of the price. Then if you decide that you like the products and don't mind forking out a small fortune, then   you can go on to purchase other single products. If you are interested in the Pillow talk look, get the new eyeshadow 12 pan palette that just came out. That is the best for value in my opinion for a variety of shadows in the PT shade range.  

CT adds Pillow Talk Palette of Pops to her permanent line.

Yeah looks like the Hot lips refills are finally up!

Pillow Talk collection in stores on January 30.

Yes!! That's what I've been wondering! Thanks @TraceyEB!

Yes!! That's what I've been wondering! Thanks @TraceyEB!

Re: Yes!! That's what I've been wondering! Thanks @TraceyEB!

@mganeshaly Yay!!

New arrivals at Net-A-Porter: LNY Magic Red Lipstick and Magic Cream, Queen of Glow quad, etc. That didn't take long!

6,147 Replies
testing