Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I love the light wonder as unless you really need strong coverage, it’s great and natural- I typically mix it with the DE drops (I use their wonderglow or whatever it is as highlighter or I look like a grease spill.

if I need last all day foundation it’s not my choice but for everday it’s great, I just use concealer of problem spots!  I hated their twist up blushes at first they always opened so be careful if traveling with them but now I adore the matte ones and the highlighting, while I love the shinier blushes they wipe off so easily.  Not a huge proponent of any powders bar for under the eyes to set, so I can’t comment but I have heard really good things.

I though they were discountinuiny the light wonder and I love her and the product line but that the only one that doesn’t settle into small fine lines.  Like I said I mix with the DE tan and gold drops and unless it’s super humid or I’m breaking out I adore it!!!

Charlotte Tilbury announced her brand as an Official Founding Beauty Partner of Elton John's Rocket Fund, whose mission is to end AIDS. The LE Rocket Collection has two Rocket Lipsticks and a Rock Star Makeup Bag. The Rocket Girl lipstick (the cool nudey pink) is in the Matte Revolution formula; the Ready For Lust lipstick (the deep berry red with a shimmering finish) is in the KISSING formula. Available now.

1000009971.png

1000009965.png

1000009966.png1000009967.png

1000009969.png

1000009970.png

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom - Interesting that nowhere does it say any of the proceeds will be donated to this fund.  It only says they are helping to "raise awareness."

Hmm that is interesting @Titian06 . I didn’t dive into this yet. Did you guys? @TraceyEB 

@Titian06 @Sunnysmom, it's sounds like a personal contribution made by CT vs proceeds from the sale of this collection. Here's an excerpt from an article in Variety:

The campaign not only celebrates the holidays, but also marks the brand’s new partnership with Sir Elton John Aids Foundation's The Rocket Fund. As the founding beauty partner, Tilbury’s personal contribution to the Rocket Fund will support the Elton John AIDS foundation in helping over 40,000 young people most at risk of HIV and AIDS access life saving services and support.  Timed to the campaign and partnership announcement, the brand has also released two brand new lipsticks co-designed by John.

Three articles that I read also said the lipsticks were in the Matte Revolution formula but the berry shade is listed in the Kissing formula on CT's website.

Good to know , thank you @TraceyEB . Oh shoot I was hoping the berry was the matte formula. Both are nice of course. I usually get one of hers for the holiday but didn’t think I was going to have to do it this quickly! 😭

Love this @TraceyEB , thanks for the info! 🤩

@Sunnysmom, no surprise, I ordered the berry lipstick. Love the collection's starry design! I need CT to restock her Legendary Brows product; it's been out for so long I suspect it's being reformulated!

Shocking @TraceyEB ! 🥰 I’m debating!! It looks fantastic! Do you think it’s shimmer or actual sparkle ? Or true metallic? 

@Sunnysmom, you ask good questions! If it hadn't mentioned that, I would have thought it was the normal formula. From the images below, I suspect it will have micro-shimmers in the formula; I don't think its metallic. They seem barely visible in the images below.

035_220033HOLIDAY_TS_ROCK_LIPS_AYRFL_RJ_606__1_.jpg

035_220041_HOLIDAY_EM_FAIR_READY_FOR_LOVE_RJ_606__1_.jpg

Swatches from Charlotte Holdcroft - the holiday eyeshadow palette and both cheek compacts.

Screenshot_20230928-115349.png

Screenshot_20230928-115314.png

Thanks @TraceyEB , the shades in these palettes are so festive for the holidays ! I def would love the pink blush. 

the airbrushed flawless finish is SOOO good! it's definitely a worth it splurge, for the price, it's def worth it!! i have it and it's SUPER smooth!! 100% reccomend!!

Video showing the eyeshadow palette and pink highlighter. The eyeshadow palette contains 4 Future Matte shades, 3 Crystal Glow shades, and 1 Party Topper shade (barely visible swatch on the left side, 2nd from top). CT has also named each of the shades, which is new. 

1000009756.png

1000009757.png

1000009758.png

Love those colors!

@bcsurvivor4life, it's a gorgeous collection!

Thanks, @TraceyEB!

Charlotte Tilbury has launched early access to her Holiday Collection in her app. Note: the cheek palettes below are mini palettes.

1000009691.png

1000009692.png

1000009693.png

1000009694.png

The cheeks look cute @TraceyEB ! 

I like the cheeks the most @Sunnysmom @TraceyEB . I might to get the lighter version for travel 🧳 at least that’s my excuse 😂🤣

Ok, same here @blackkitty2014 . Gonna use that excuse too. ☺️ Even tho I’ve not gone very far! 🤣

6,148 Replies
testing