Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Received the CT Airbrush Bronzer in Mediun and Guerlain Terracotta Nude from Selfridges. The Medium bronzer barely shows up on me. I used a dense brush to make it visible on the cheek. What you don't see in the left photo below is that I have it all over my face. It is more visible on bare skin or with foundation that is sheer to medium coverage. The formula is gorgeous - creamy, gives a healthy sheen and just melts into the skin. The Guerlain Terracotta Nude is beautiful. It has a peachy shade with tiny sparkles. In the right photo below, I'm wearing the Terracotta Nude as a cheek topper over the bronzer. Have also used it with a fluffy brush for overall radiance (that's when I saw the sparkles). Definitely a luxe product.

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 

CT Airbrush Flawless Finish Bronzer in Medium; Guerlain Terracotta NudeCT Airbrush Flawless Finish Bronzer in Medium; Guerlain Terracotta NudeCT Bronzer in Medium (top); Guerlain Terracotta Nude (bottom)CT Bronzer in Medium (top); Guerlain Terracotta Nude (bottom)CT Airbrush Flawless Finish Bronzer in Medium; Guerlain Terracotta NudeCT Airbrush Flawless Finish Bronzer in Medium; Guerlain Terracotta NudeCT bronzer, Terracotta Nude, and hint of MAC Rosy Does It blushCT bronzer, Terracotta Nude, and hint of MAC Rosy Does It blush

@TraceyEB   Thanks!  They both complement you.

The bronzers look wonderful on you, @TraceyEB !  Thank you for the review and swatches!  💖💖💖

@Titian06, thanks! I'm going to get the Tan when the refills come out. Medium may be my winter bronzer when my skin is paler. Definitely a light shade!

@TraceyEB I agree with @Sunnysmom . They are both super lovely on you. I now put Guerlain Nude on my list. I might have to order CT Tan instead of Medium. Thx so much for posting ❤️🌹

@blackkitty2014 Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything but...

@blackkitty2014 Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything but i got CTbronzer in tan. Its dark. i have to go in with a fluffy brush/, blend it out...😬 it can get out of hand very easily. i agree with the video reviews that I've watched there should've been a shade in betweenmedium-tan. i don't know what shade I am in mac but I'm #9. in Armani LS @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom

Re: @blackkitty2014 Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything but...

Thank you @sonnydee it does appear quite deep wow. Agree on an inbetween shade, definitely needed. Hope she will.  Medium is ok  It’s kind of how I feel about Kosas light and medium bronzer - love it but could use one inbetween! 
Not sure if I posted a pic of CT Medium on me but here it is if not. I’m not tan just warmish skin color. image.jpg

image.jpg

PS the brush is so cute @sonnydee do you like it?! The shade is pretty on you tho! 🥰

The brush is soft but dense. I can't use it with the bronzer until i get darker-i tried, but it would blob the shade all over & wouldn't budge. Looked like i had a dirty cheek 🙄but i could with a more forgiving bronzer. I plan on using it for setting powders or my Guerlain pearls. Thanks @Sunnysmom 😍

Hmmm good to know thanks @sonnydee . I almost bought it but held out. Don’t you hate that? Sounds like it will work nicely tho for other powders. 😊

@sonnydee I appreciate you post your thoughts. You just save me some $$$ there. As much as I love CT I think I will wait until she comes out with a shade between Tan and Medium. I still have lots of bronzers to go through 😘🌹❤️

I'll have to wait right along with you. I can barely-at the moment get away with Tan but it's the beginning of summer- I'll get darker🏖 but medium is going to be to light for me in any season. Happy to help & im glad that @TraceyEB posted her thoughts & swatches. That saved me some 💰@blackkitty2014

@blackkitty2014, you'll like the Terracotta Nude. It's a unique product, at least for me. I can't see Medium showing up on you but it may have more to do with you skintone and undertone. The good news is the bronzer is very forgiving and builds nicely, so I doubt you could overdue it with Tan. (I think it's the shade that CT wears.) Medium may suit me better in the winter. Let me know how you find Tan when you pick it up.

I know @blackkitty2014 ! I prob could do Tan also which I never have in my life 🤣. Medium is great too tho and I worried that was too dark! 

Oh @TraceyEB they look lovely on you! Such a subtle healthy glow! 🥰 I want to add Guerlain Nude soon also if not too light for me! Thanks for your cutie pics and thoughts! 😘😘

@Sunnysmom, I think you would like it. It gives more radiance than colour. I didn't need it but have nothing quite like it, either. Love those kind of products! 🙂

Thanks @TraceyEB!  I gave in. lol. It does look unique and I don’t have anything quite like that either I don’t think! It looks a dot like Chantecaille Glow powder if a little darker and more shimmer! In other words not at all. 😳🙄

@Sunnysmom, let me know what you think about it!

Def will @TraceyEB ! 🥰

Spanish luxury brand Puig acquires majority stake in makeup brand Charlotte Tilbury. CT retains a minority stake and remains Chairman, President, and Chief Creative Officer.

Image7574189552029238086.jpgImage6090156662570486326.jpgImage8278591573113609519.jpgImage7828346038187743334.jpg

Did anyone pick Desert Haze palette? What are your thoughts? Any idea when is it coming to Sephora?

2B96D8B1-917F-4373-80CB-37D24950DD31.jpeg

6,138 Replies
testing