Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Just purchased my first Pillow Talk lip liner & lipstick set! I can’t wait to get it! Hope it lives up to all the hype! 🤞🏽

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

That's great @lindseyyfaye !  I look forward to your review.  I don't own any CT lipsticks either so am curious as to what you think.  💋💄🤩

RE: Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Just got it!!! And let me tell you, the hype is REAL. Lol I absolutely loved it! The liner and lipstick are such a beautiful color and I feel they’d work for every season! So happy with my purchase. However, the lipstick in the set is pretty tiny(heads up!) @Titian06

Re: RE: Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@lindseyyfaye - I'm so happy for you!  I'm glad this worked out.  💖💖💖

RE: Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Lol yes I had to give it a try when I saw the set! I’ll definitely report back! @Titian06

Summer sale!

I'm obsessed with the Chic to Cheek Blush in Pillow Talk! It is the perfect versatile shade that looks good with anything and everything. I use it for days when I full on glam as well as very minimal makeup days. Can't rave about it enough! I just ordered her lip liner & superstar lips lipstick in pillow talk shade and will post a review w/photos on this thread of everything when I get my next order in xx Court

Pillow talk is such a great color!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Color of Passion on me. Not as vibrant as on @Mochapj ! Wish it was! Pretty and sheer and tastes good tho. 

AF64F765-7058-4260-AE42-03EC1D25A17A.jpeg

F73C3A28-9F81-46DF-A744-6CBC30B69AD1.jpeg

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Wow! What a gorgeous color! 😍 @Sunnysmom

Swatches of the new lip and cheek glows. L to R: Color of youth (old, discontinued), Color of dreams, Color of passion

@Mochapj ohhh pretty thank you for the swatches !

What do you think of them @Mochapj? You like? I got Passion and it’s ok but very very subtle and sheer. I wondered about Dreams. (Of course I like Youth best. Lol.) Passion reminds me of a very subtle version of creme in new Patrick T duo which I think I prefer. Are you layering your CT or on its own so far? 

@Sunnysmom mine only arrived yesterday afternoon so I've only worn Dreams so far.

It's nice but a lot sheerer than the old Youth one was. I found to get it to really show up on my cheeks I had to layer it 3-4 times. And then of course if I have to put on a mask it's quickly gone 😄

🤣def true @Mochapj , killing our lip game isn’t it. Lol. Time for a shield maybe?! I wish it was more opaque also. Hate to say not that special. 😕Wish she’d done old formula. Oh well. Won’t be first or last clearly! 🤗

Love Charolotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder.  

Eyes to Mesmerise shades RENAMED:

• Champagne - formerly Jean
  • Amber Gold - formerly Bette
  • Oyster Pearl - formerly Marie Antoinette
  • Chocolate Bronze - formerly Mona Lisa
  • Star Gold - unchanged
  • Rose Gold - unchanged
  • Veruscka - discontinued on CT site

Saw the changes in a Lip and Cheek Glow + Eyes to Mesmerise kit:

Image1289678500363567305.jpg

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

NEW PRODUCT ALERT - LE Pillow Talk Cheek and Lip Glow ($40) in the shades Colour of Passions (berry-pink) and Colour of Dreams (rosebud-pink). Can be found by typing Cheek and Lip Glow into the search bar on CT direct.  I didn't see size info but I have the Colour of Youth blush (a rosy shade) from the CT x Norman Parkinson collection, which I adore and the net wt is 2.5g (photo below as it looks to be a similar compact).

nsmail-1.jpg

Colour of Dreams (L), Colour of Passions (R)Colour of Dreams (L), Colour of Passions (R)Colour of Youth CT x NP collectionColour of Youth CT x NP collection

@TraceyEB ohhh so pretty!

@Kim888, aren't they! Seeing this was a nice surprise!

Has anyone heard anything about a possible Mystery Bag this July?  Last year Charlotte had one available at the beginning of July, and a summer sale, I believe.  Thanks!

6,138 Replies
testing