Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

All the Norman Parkinson products I wanted, needed, and absolutely should not even have looked at are alreday at my home.

Le sigh.

I'm still eyeing the lipstick!  Terrible!  Really!

I got my Filmstar Bronze and Glow over the weekend from Spring. It's a beautiful product. The packaging is lovely and I really like the glow you get. On darker skin, the bronze part is a true contour. I'm really not into Contour too much, but it's a good option. The highlight is so pretty for daytime. I  really like it! Here's a pic! 

Faith Filmstar.jpg

Is this similar to TF shade & illuminate? 

The idea is similar. The colors are not. 

Awww, you look beautiful. You're always glowing. What's your secret?

Thank you BK!!!! Um... Illuminizer is the secret. 😉 maybe sweat. Lol. 

Now I'm trying to decide between this and the upcoming Tom Ford duo. So hard to choose! Any suggestions, mrsb?

Ahem MK, they are completely different;) One is cream, one is powder. One is CT, one is Tom Ford. See nothing is the same between the 2 😉 lol I'm so bad Smiley Tongue

That's tough... I ordered the TF one too. Because I haven't used that one, I can't say. It looks beautiful though. The differentiator is the texture... Cream vs powder.... I "need" both. 😉 ... Along with the dark skin film star, Champagne pop, and All burberry highlighters.... 

... I'm probably the worst person to ask. I can't pick just one. 

Anonymous Insider

Wow! I am loving this on you! It's a truly outstanding product, however, as it is LE (?) I'm considering the purchase of a backup - is this crazy? 

Thank you!!!! It is gorgeous! 

I stopped buying backups; I'll never finish this. Small victories! 

Love!

Thank you!!! 

A very fresh and youthful look MrsB!  I love the new CT products I got.

Thank you! See! I love the brand!!!

Just got the Lip Cheat in pillow talk and I love it. Never thought I'd get excited about a lip liner but wow. It's my lip color and this smooth creamy texture that makes it look like my natural lip line is beautiful and even. It doesn't look like I'm wearing any liner. 

I love that too! I agree, it's very good (though I wish they make it twist-up). Have you found a match with the nude-ish CT lipsticks?

I wish it was twist up too!  The only CT nude lipstick I've tried was Hepburn Honey and it wasn't the right color for my light-medium olive skin.  I am super picky about nudes -- most make me look like I have concealer on my lips and/or are too corpse-like.  I'm sure this pencil would match with any of the CT nudes.  I've been wearing it with Marc Jacobs Eat Cake and it looks great.

Anonymous Insider

I've had this in my favorites on UK Net-a-Porter for ages now, and your review is seriously tempting me to press 'Add To Basket', although I'm technically on a No-Buy for good reason! 😉

I tried the CT Norman Parkinson cream filmstar duo.  I approve!

The highlighter is absolutely gorgeous.  It is subtle.  No shimmer...just a glow.  I used the sculpt part very lightly - I don't really bronze or contour.  I will experiment more with it later. 

I am thrilled that I like it.  FYI - I used my fingers to apply highlighter.  I use my fingers for most of my makeup.  It does the job, and I don't care.

20150711_112745 (824x1024).jpg

6,148 Replies
testing