Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Well now!  There is no such thing as BFE Texas.  It is the Great State of Texas, and I live in it!  Hop in the car and drive over.....

GC. You've stopped me in my tracks. You are in Texas. My BT girlie crush lives in this great state. Terlingua, anyone? 

Big Bend?  I have not been there.....yet.  I have been to several cities by the border, El Paso, Laredo, Brownsville...except Big Bend.

I am in DFW 🙂

I will be driving up to DFW Saturday! I'm in College Station for 2 weeks (last week and this week)

What are you doing at A&M???

Say hi when driving up to DFW!

I'm on an externship!I leave Saturday around 3, but was planning on going up early in the morning to drive around Dallas for a bit/grab lunch! 

Well, if you want lunch...just give me a buzz.

College Station was my old stomping grounds 🙂

For sure - I will send you a PM sometime this week! Let me know if there is anything I must do while I am down here 🙂

The Big bend area .. yes!! Ah, Laredo my old stomping grounds. This makes me exceptionally happy. 

Beautiful! I can't seem to find the Matte lipsticks online anywhere (besides the ones from the NP collection). I was looking for Love Liberty ...are they only available in store?

I think they posted on the CT Instagram that they are available in the US starting tomorrow. 

I'm super excited to try them!

Oooh nice! thank you for the info!

Pav, they are available at Nordies - where I bought mine.  I also tried Love Liberty and will buy it soon. 

Oh, maybe they will be online soon too. I don't think any of the Nordies here stock CT in store. Can't wait for your Love Liberty swatch! 🙂

Crosspost from the Deals thread - the superenabling Spring app has 25% off everything. This is bad. 

Oooh perfect timing to get some lipsticks!  Totally contemplating the bronze and glow tho also...

ST, what did you get? 

GC and BK - good question. I am having a Hamlet moment. I will definitely buy something, as a true hoarder collector would, though I haven't made up my mind. Marlenecol was right about the Spring app. It's like crack. The only CT quad I don't have is Uptown Girl. At this rate, I might have to change my makeup every hour just to get through my stash OR wear everything all at once. I'm thankful it's CT that I'm actively collecting because it's more manageable than MAC.

*Update* I ended up with the Uptown GIrl Eye kit. Yesssss! It looks like Bite Beauty will be on Spring soon. That app is trouble.

I know right? I ended up order the Medium/Dark FS&B since it looks sooooo good on MrsB and GC 😉

Thanks for posting this, skintester! I finally just ordered the CT x NP Dreamy Glow Highlighter. I don't know if this is a Spring exclusive offer, but it says it comes with a CT x NP View Master with Norman Parkinson photos! I'm nearly as excited about this as I am about the highlighter! (I don't really know how this app works, so I really hope this is still a valid offer...)

Spoiler
IMG_6476.PNG

Also, much to my dismay, the 25% off code is still valid after placing an order. I was trying to control myself by only ordering one thing and hoping it would be a one-time use code. Now I also want the Color of Youth compact. 😮

Also struggling with this, gwenhwyfar. I'm trying my best not to buy B*itch Perfect, The Uptown Girl kit, or the Dolce Vita Lip kit. I'll be on vacation next week and plan to do some shopping, but I won't be able to if I don't quit it!

6,148 Replies
testing