Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Between this thread and the TF one I have no other $$ or BT time.  Seriously enabling.  I got Glastonberry and Bond Girl, the two that sold out when they were released earlier.

And code "purple" still works to get a gift bag.  Not sure if the other colors do.

I need to unsubscribe...this thread and TF.  What are the chances of that...

you and me both! i subscribed to the TF thread, and then bam I got their new highlighter all of a sudden.

then i subscribed to this one and i'm staring at the lipstick packaging thinking it'll look great on my vanity.

but then the rational part of me is like but $$ for the holiday sets!

You are my hero for just saying no!  These two are killing me...

I just placed my first CT order! These are just too pretty.

I got sucked in by the packaging too! I didn't even know that much about CT and then I walked by their stall at Nordstrom one day...

They were available in store a couple of days ago when I bought Red Carpet.

I didn't try them all for consistency, but I like the ones I did try.  A lot.  I recommend.  I might order Love Liberty now in fact.....

Are we twins? I just ordered Love Liberty and Glastonberry!

Enableme. ...we can't be twins anymore.   We are the dynamic duo though!

In flight shopping is the best.  I think Glastonbury will be mine in the next hour.

I bit.  It sold out last time these were available...but they might be permanent now....

I can see you in this shade (and red carpet).

For those who own both highlighter/bronzer duos by Charlotte Tilbury(the Filmstar light) and Tom Ford, or who had a chance to compare the two, what are some similarities and differences in tone, shimmer, and application? What made you choose one over the other, or own both of them?

I have both on my wish list, but don't have any makeup counter nearby that carry either. And I feel like I should choose between the two.. Any input would be really helpful!

Just actually tried the Filmstar Duo the other day, and wow I loved it! The shade they use for the contour is lovely and it works as a bronzer for me too. The highlight shade was nice and paired well with the contour. I think it is going to become my go-to contour palette now 😄

Funny thing. I just saw a makeup artist use the FB&G palette to touch-up Heidi Klum's face in America's Got Talent. Clearly I'm more interested in the makeup than the performance.

Also, you are being picky about highlighters now.  I was you once.

Now I just buy them all.

I am in danger of this, each is different in its own glowy-moonface-sunface-shimmer way and I too want them all! 

mimi - there is a support group for this.  Just search for "highlighters" in the search box.

You will have 20 new ones by the end of the month.

Dirty rotten enabler...

I'll meet you there! 😄

You're welcome 🙂

GREENCHILLI YOU HAVE CROSSED THE 10000 HEARTS THRESHOLD!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! Soneone throw a heart party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha!  Thanks Classy!  If only every heart = a lipstick/highlighter.  In Utopia, it would.  Dam* you real world...dam* you!

hahaha i feel you on this. at some point you are just like how sparkly can i be? and the answer is you can never be sparkly enough as you add that new highlighter to your cart.

When I die, my estate sale will consist of highlighters and lipsticks.

6,148 Replies
testing