Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Also posted in the Canadian peeps thread:

I did a quick tally of the items (as best I could) to see what the value is like - value is approx. $212.21 HOWEVER that is missing the value of 3 items - her new Magic Night Cream, the Makeup Remover, and the Lip Magic which don't currently appear to be on the website. 

So I'm guessing it is worth the $250, although there isn't a great value there. I think one of the main benefits would be the mini sizes of a few products to try.

Ordered Cat Eyes to Hypnotize in "The Huntress." 

Wish I had another device to order on. I've been wanting Very Victoria and First Love Blush.

ohhhh First Love blush is very tempting 😛 - wish I could share my "other device" with you. I'm a new user to Spring so I was able to order the CT Gold Bar + Bond Girl each at 20% off, so excited!!!

Sitting this one out ...after a lot of consideration 😄 

The swatches of the gold bar don't look too promising for my skin tone ...I wish they had the lip pencil + matte revolution sets though, that would've been a sure buy for me.

Is CT coming out with matte revolution + lip pencil sets? I can't seem to find it that would be awesome if they did! 

They (Charlotte Tilbury) have them on their website. You save only about 2$, but I really like the Bond Girl + Hollywood Honey set that I got. That plus a 20% off would have been so so good!

I plan to sit this one out as well (hope the Spring app doesn't suddenly offer the code up on Androids and make me rethink).

WHen it comes to Nordies, I will check it out in person. 

The Spring app has the Gold Bar highlighter.  I just ordered it!

Awesome, thanks! I just ordered with the 20% off. So happy.....this is one of the last items on my must have holiday LE list.   🙂

Same here! 

Anonymous Insider

Guz did it let u use the code more then once? I wish they had a cart option to load up a few things for the discount. I had to reload the app on another device to use the code again. 

Yeah I really don't like how you can only buy one item at once - you can use multiple devices and use codes multiple times that way though? 

Anonymous Insider

On my sons iPad now... Haha

I haven't tried.  I only want the Gold Bar.  I wish they had a cart thing too.  It's kinda weird this way.

Spring does not support Promo codes in Androids yet (I have an Android).

So others who are using ANdroid phones....I doubt you can use the sale code.

I also have an android app.. darn it. I do see the 'promotion' tab but it won't let me add the code. I even reinstalled the app 😞

I will just order the gold and email CS hoping for a refund of the difference. They did that when my first order discount wasn't applied.

So you have to shop it in the app not on a desk top? I wonder what other goodies they have besides CT...dowloading it now!

Yes, in-app purchase only. The sale is app-wide. So many other brands there too - Marc Jacobs, Frye, Dior, McQueen etc.

Coooool 🙂

Yes, it is an app only.  They don't have a website.

CT holiday stuff and 20% off? I wish Canada had the Spring App, it won't even allow me to download it 😞

6,148 Replies
testing