Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Anonymous Insider

I really want those new liquid highlighters 😍

I really want those new liquid highlighters 😍

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@MochapjGreat to see more of the collection. Now for swatches to be posted...

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

OMG, there's an eyeshadow quad. too!! CT Glowgasm Collection launches May 2 with the Face Palette and Beauty Wands launching April 18.

From Refinery29:

- Face Palettes ($75) and Beauty Light Wands ($38) avail April 18 on CT direct, and May 2 at retailers;

- Luxury Palette in Dreamgasm ($53) avail exclusively on CT direct on May 2;

- Eyes to Mesmerize in Rose Gold and Star Gold ($32) available now on CT and at retailers on May 2;

- Collagen Lip Bath in Peachy Plump ($35) avail May 23 on CT direct and at retailers.

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB  OMG this eyeshadow quad is calling my name! I am all for this collection! Thank you for sharing. Can’t wait.

@ms123456I'm excited to see swatches of this palette...well, of the collection, who am I kidding!?!

Come on ...😡( insert cop from Bridesmaids movie voice whom I adore)! @TraceyEB just when I was thinking there weren’t any upcoming collections I was very excited about! This stuff looks cool!! 

@SunnysmomIt really does! Between this, two upcoming Chanel releases and Suqqu later this month, will have lots to play with this spring/summer!

@TraceyEB def! I have to get my paws on some Suqqu soon! You’ll have to tell me your favorites sometime! 

@Sunnysmom, I find the brand refreshingly different than what is found in N. America. Definitely worth trying out and connecting about it!

Sounds good @TraceyEB ! Been wanting to go down their rabbit hole a while now! I’ll find you ok? ☺️

Sounds good, @Sunnysmom. Fingers crossed my Suqqu blush collection grows later this month! DM anytime!

Thanks @TraceyEB I’m going to very soon. 🤗

@Sunnysmom you’re so brave. Everytime @TraceyEB and @Mochapj post about Suqqu, I try to look off somewhere else because I was worried about it will quickly turn into another obsession 🤪🤣😂

Oh, it will, @blackkitty2014! It. Will.

@blackkitty2014 Hee hee I know, I feel the same! Keep wanting to dip my toes in and just “see”... yeah right! Let me know if you jump! 

28F0CF6B-382F-4065-8B94-2A8DBF6788BF.png

True story: I saw the post and I was wondering whether I should pick up Rose Gold. Couple hours later I realized I bought the Rose Gold months ago and not even used it once 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014 and all, if I had a new lipstick for every time I do that. 😖oops I guess that wouldn’t help would it! Glad I’m in such great company as you all! 

@blackkitty2014 

😂😂 don’t worry, some of us are guilty of the same thing. We should start a Makeupholics Anonymous thread 😬

@gonerogue guess you got to count me in. 

@gonerogue @blackkitty2014 Do ittt. I'll be checking myself into makeup/beauty rehab too

6,147 Replies
testing