Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

I love it on you, @lachaton!

I love it on you, @lachaton!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

This looks SOOO good on you!!!  Gorgeous!!  

so pretty @lachaton  thanks for posting! I was set on getting the darker one but now I don't know! your swatches of the lighter one look so pretty! I'm trying to avoid buying both but I don't know if I can!

I’m with you @Kim888. It’s so hard not to want both.

@PrettyPaint  Yeah I think I am going to start with 1 but assuming I like the formula I feel like eventually I'll be unable to resist getting the other one. 

@Kim888  The lighter one is likely my preference, just because I love the shades of pink - they're very golden! 

The darker one is more of a warm coral. Super pretty. I have to apply it with a lighter hand, since I'm so fair, But I loooove the shades in it. 

I do wish she had skipped the bronzers. These ones aren't anything outstanding. 

Cross posting from April Hauls a post by @darlyndar comparing the CT Face Palettes to the Becca x Malika palette.

Top: Becca x Malika; Bottom: CT LightgasmTop: Becca x Malika; Bottom: CT LightgasmTop: Becca x Malika; Bottom: CT LovegasmTop: Becca x Malika; Bottom: CT Lovegasm

Thanks, @TraceyEB! I had no idea you tubers we’re comparing these palettes as well. I wore a mix of both CT palettes last night and I LOVED them. I wear sheer foundation, so I do prefer CT’s formula to Becca because they are more sheer as well. They can most definitely be built up with a dense, flat blush brush. I also purchased the new NARS orgasm cream palette and layered the highlight overtop to get a super intense glow that lasted all night. I can see myself using them alone during the day for a natural glow. 

Hi @darlyndar, thank you sooo much for sharing your experience with the CT palettes as well as the Nars and Becca releases. They sound wonderful and complementary! I don't think we can go wrong with one or both CT face palettes! 🙂

Dreamgasm vs other quad

98FCC214-5AC8-4A6E-813E-2BF69553879C.png

F18D8194-8B91-442F-A2CC-31CEE6F1160B.png

F4D82821-CA99-4E59-86D8-48E72ECE59AD.png

1EAE8B64-5BFB-4D6C-A851-D069D9634745.png

BA4915C9-6191-4D54-BFD3-351981E676BD.png

B7162F1E-3A20-49A2-A827-BA568992EF40.png

5F0A3E98-F6CE-4198-833B-ECC729758123.png

1B686AD8-BD96-47AE-ADF0-8E732A1F934E.png

@Mochapj love theseeee

@Mochapj love theseeee

@Mochapj, thanks for posting! I was curious how the second shade in Legendary Muse compared to the second shade in the Dreamgasm palette. I'll be purchasing the new quad. I've been following the postings and videos for the CT face palettes and I like that the shades can be built up. I've only seen one video where someone tried the formula wet. Hoping to see more using the Lovegasm palette. While I'll likely buy both, I'm leaning toward Lovegasm if I had to pick one.

Thx @Mochapj I’m not sure what to do with this collection. The quad looks nice but do i need it if I have all the ones that RR compared to lol 😂🤣 I want to pick up at least 1 face palette but so many YouTubers complain they are not very pigmented and I hate blushes/bronzer that way.

@blackkitty2014, the formula can be used wet, too, so you could intensify the shades. I've only seen one person on YT intensify a highlighter by dampening her brush. It intensified. My take is that the palettes are to show a subtle, pretty wash of colour though you could change your brush or use the formula wet to increase pigmentation.

@blackkitty2014  re: the face palettes, I saw someone on IG mention that they both are very VERY close to the Becca x (whichever Kardashian it was that had a collaboration with their best friend Malika) palettes, so if you picked up either of those versions, you might already have dupes, too.

@Mochapj They do look similar on those YouTube videos. I’m so tempted to wait until Becca marks these at half off to buy both and skip CT altogether 😂 Will see. 😘

@blackkitty2014 I was thinking the same thing! I like the CT packaging more and don't really like the Kardashians but for about half as much I just might give in.

Exactly what I feel @makeitup305 I don’t really care for the Kardashian. I don’t even know why they are so successful or famous in the first place 🤪 but if the price is right I will get those collab palettes 😂 

@blackkitty2014 I have 2 Ulta coupons burning a hole in my pocket but I'm still thinking of waiting on this. Odds are it'll be just like the Chrissy Tiegen collab and go on super sale soon enough.

Wayne Goss has a video showing the 2 face palettes and 3 beauty wands. He described the light palette as subtle and pretty, giving "a wash of highlight" as he applies 3 of the 4 shades. He swatches the other products.

EARLY ACCESS for 24 Hours - see Really Ree's post on her website for (affiliate) access links for Canada, US, UK, Australia and the EU. Available today are the 3 beauty light wands and the 2 face palettes.

6,147 Replies
testing