Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB Beautiful shade. I love CT lippies. This one is really special!

@Mellmars1185, its definitely a special lipstick. I don't have a shade quite like this in my collection.

I adore this on you @TraceyEB ! I ordered as well tho it said it was cancelled so I’m not sure what’s going on! 😭 I’m still getting ship updates so maybe! So hope so!! It’s amazing! 

@Sunnysmom, still surprised orders were cancelled. Super disappointing!

Me too @TraceyEB ! 😭 I ordered it asap and was in stock. It was very strange. Also so sad no restocks! Boo! So glad you got yours! 😘

This color is gorgeous on you, @TraceyEB ! 🥰

@Titian06, thank you! It wears so nicely that I would get another if it was available. Hopefully CT adds this shade to her regular lineup.

Hear ye, hear ye: Available now - Matte Revolution lipstick in Coronation Red, a deep crimson. 100% of proceeds donated to the Prince's Trust. (Yes, I ordered one.🇬🇧👑

Screenshot_20230427-192024.png

Screenshot_20230427-192011.png

Screenshot_20230427-190058.png

What a stunning color and so perfect @TraceyEB 

@TraceyEB Wow this is an interesting idea for a shade!

Whatttt @TraceyEB ?! That’s so beautiful . I probably need one too! Woohoo! We have to do this in celebration of them right?! 👑 

@Sunnysmom, cheaper than a fascinator! 💄👑

I’m picturing you wearing one with your new lippie and doing the royal wave @TraceyEB ! 😘🥰 👑

Charlotte Tilbury's new Pillow Talk makeup organizer bag is now available. It looked well constructed on a CT Reel that I saw.

Screenshot_20230421-111151.png

Promo Codes! Found a 10% off promo code for CT direct US: CTUS10FMOPTY7Z and a 15% off promo code for CT direct Canada: MANNATBFA18D. Not sure how long they're valid. Enjoy!

Restock Alert! Hypnotising Pop Shot in Pillow Talk Diamonds has restocked on CT direct US and the Matte Beauty Blush Wand in Pillow Talk has restocked on CT direct Canada. Both sold on CT direct exclusively.

Coming soon, a Pillow Talk accordion makeup bag. You can find it by typing Pillow Talk into the search bar on CT direct (US and Canada).

Screenshot_20230316-160747.png

Screenshot_20230313-122121~2.png

Charlotte Tilbury’s Airbrush Brightening Flawless Finish is ❤️❤️❤️ the feel on your fingers and the way it applies on your skin. I am in love! They also have the mini version and a little goes a long way 🫶🏻😃

@SeharA, that's good to know. I have not tried the AFF Brightening Powder as I heard it might accentuate texture, and I would use it under my eyes to set my concealer. A good reminder about smaller sizes, too.

I mainly use it for under my eyes.

Ultra Violet Hypnotising Pop Shot is in stock on Charlotte Tilbury's US website. Tagging @sonnydee and @itsfi 

Screenshot_20230311-023003.png

Thank you! @TraceyEB 💜 ordered...lets see if it ships..🤔

6,148 Replies
testing