Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Sunnysmom, they do! I'm hoping to learn more about them and the eyeshadow palette via CT masterclasses this week. After the XL Chanel palettes, minis are refreshing!

Oh nice @TraceyEB , please do share any info if you feel so inclined! 🥰

The eyeshadow pallete looks pretty, @TraceyEB! I'm trying to decide I need another one.

@curlychiquita, I'm most curious about the eyeshadow palette. I signed up for CT's  masterclass to learn more about it.

I have a sample of the magic cream and solution, and I say it’s worth the splurge. Totally great for your skin and it never broke me out. 😊

Launches tomorrow! (Price is USD) 🎄🎅

1000009311.png

1000009310.png

Revealed - described as a fragrance-free gel cream.

1000008903.png

New skincare coming August 29. 

Update (Aug 27): More hints, it's scent free.

1000008768.png

1000008769.png

1000008886.png

Available now on CT direct, the CT app, and Selfridges. New Disney100xCT makeup bag, the rest look like items in the regular range in LE packaging. Also, 10 iconic Disney looks using CT products.

Screenshot_20230731-003647.png

Screenshot_20230731-003602.png

Screenshot_20230731-010301.png

Launching uly 31: Disney100 x Charlotte Tilbury. Sneak peek below. Seeing some repromotes in LE packaging. Disney is celebrating 100 years of magic.

Screenshot_20230727-082752.png

Screenshot_20230728-125125.png

Screenshot_20230728-125218.png

Screenshot_20230728-125250.png

Screenshot_20230728-125305.png

as a canadian i was wondering if that collection is available in canadian stores 

@rachskimson, the collection is available at Charlotte Tilbury's website in Canada (and they ship quickly, too). While I don't see it on the website, Sephora may carry some items in store though I would call ahead to confirm.

Latest mystery box contents

Glow Toner

Feline Flick shade Panther

Lip oil

Full Fat Lashes mascara

Luxury Palette of Pops Pillow Talk

Matte Revolution lipstick shade Catwalking

is it really worth the hype?

IMG_0970.png

i’d love to talk CT (charlotte tilbury)!!! i have quite a few products from the carrier, such as the highlighter wand, the setting spray, and the magic cream. the magic cream is a delight, i bought ten (it was heavy on my credit card!! 😉😉). the highlighter wand is very exfoliating. it makes my skin shine in the deep depths of the darken forests!! the setting spray sets my makeup for the ENTIREEEEEEEEE year. it brings me joy to know that my makeup is in perfect condition the entire year from the marvelous setting spray. overall, i love CT!!

Ig

One of the new Lip Blurs in Ruby. It’s so nice, I give it very high marks! Gel-like in feel, super smooth, not dry,  comfy, zero bleeding and goes on so easily and evenly. It’s just gorgeous! The lighter shades looked very pretty too. I hope she does a wine for winter! @TraceyEB this may look like your Coronation Red?! Hope so! 💄💞

( Crosspost on swatches thread. )

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Matte Lip Blur Liquid Lipstick Ruby Blur 

IMG_9796.jpegIMG_9802.jpeg

@Sunnysmom , @SportyGirly125 , I just picked up  one of the  Charlotte Tilbury  lippies that are mentioned and I can't wait to try the shade Walk of No Shame  I now saw someone swatch Ruby she's pretty too. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Matte Lip Blur Liquid Lipstick Walk Of No Shame Blur   can't wait to try her.

That is a lovely shade @CocoLancome28 ! Looks to be quite warm toned when I saw it. So pretty!! Ruby is amazing! 

Coming soon!

Screenshot_20230622-101953~2.png

6,148 Replies
testing