Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@annypoo Due to the flaky nature, fingertips really are best. That said, I’ve also had success using a silicone applicator.

I have a set from Sephora collection, I’m not sure if they still make it and also one from MUFE

MAKE UP FOR EVER 224 Silicone Applicator 

Thank you! I had a silicone brush some time ago but never used it. Who  knows where it is now >.<

Nordstrom Rack has what appears to be all of the shades of the Magic and Flawless foundations and Magic Concealer at 30% off, plus other items.  It's called Charlotte Tilbury's Private Sale but it doesn't show up if you search for it on the site.  Look in my spoiler for info. 🙂

Spoiler

@Ispend2much6 @Thank you sooooo much for this! I’ve been wanting Scent of a Dream for so long, and to be able to find a full size bottle at such a low price is awesome!

@LCResz  You're welcome!  I'm glad to have helped.  Now I know to whom I can send any bottles I receive in mystery bags, etc.  🙂

Oooouh @Ispend2much6, this is tempting. I just checked and with a nordies note, it'd be less than $14. Hmmm... 🤔

@itsfi   That would be tempting!  It's strange, but I've always liked the samples of her foundation better than the bottles, but I thought I might give it a go.

Which foundation(s) did you end up getting (or are you thinking about) @Ispend2much6? Pre-covid, I picked up a sample of the the Airbrush Flawless - the shade was off. Coverage was more full than I normally wear but I also don't really have a full coverage foundation in my arsenal. 😉 It'll be a last minute decision. lol. 

@itsfi   The Magic foundation in shade fair 2.  Hope I like it.

I kind of like them if I mix shades 2-3 and mix with moisturizer to thin out @Ispend2much6 @itsfi . That’s a lot of work tho isn’t it 😂 🤔

@Sunnysmom   Ugh.  Not going to do that.  I'm getting lazier by the day.  I should just be thankful I have 1-2 foundations I really like, but nooo.....I have to be curious.

I know @Ispend2much6 , it’s like we have to scratch that itch!! Ugh. 🤦🏻‍♀️

The things we do @Sunnysmom @Ispend2much6. 😆 

I will make it work I will make it work . 💪🏼🤣

@itsfi 

Wow @Ispend2much6 interesting news! 

I was on Really Ree's site and she listed the CT Cyber Week deals (they encompass an entire week!) I don't know if the US deals will be the same, but I listed the info in a

Spoiler
  • Cyber Week Shop – trios with 30% off from Thursday 19th November
  • Iconic Holiday gifts with 50% off on Monday 23rd November
  • Buy more, save more! Bundles with up to 45% off on Tuesday 24th November
  • Build your own mesmerising party look with up 40% off on Wednesday 25th November

spoiler.

Wish CT would just do a straight percentage off everything.

Hey guys (:

I would like to know how pigmented the CT bronzers are?

Im asking because i use the finishing powder and love that it smooths everything.

I bought the Medium color one hoping that along smoothing everything, that it would add a bit of warmth to my skin.

On my skin that is fair, the Medium powder is almost not appearing, it smooths, but let me explain more lol

I wouldnt want a super pigmented bronzer, so thats why im wondering if i should go up in color with the finishing powder (tan), or if i should get the medium actual bronzer.

My idea is to also save money, because if the Tan color finishing powder shows more than the medium, then i might be able to use it 2 ways (smooth and bronze), unless the bronzer also smooths, then it might be interesting to try the bronzer.

I heard mixed reviews on the bronzer, so idk... also, the tan color for the powder looks a bit too orange, i feel like there should be a color between the medium and tan, who else think that too?

Thamk you in advance for all your comments 🙂

Screenshot_20201119-131559.png

Screenshot_20201119-131653.png

@Emy10 

There definitely should be a color in between the medium & tan bronzers. I researched 🙁before I settled on a new bronzer when they were released. I got the tan, after not having the medium bronzer in the film star duo not show up on my skin. I also bought the deeper film star duo, i can wear that but it's not my favorite. The shade is a little different.  I tan easy, naturally & have olive skin, I can use the tan b. with a light hand out of season (winter/fall) but i have to be careful or it gets muddy. I even double checked when i saw it, thinking they sent me the wrong one. 😂 it is THAT dark.  In the finishing powder I get the deep. I dont think I have seen the tan irl finishing powder yet🤔 i would recommend seeing it in person if at all possible. Online pics for this are so deceiving. Or search for videos om YT. I always try to look for someone with a skin color like mine or close. It helps tremendously! The pics are from my original haul post with swatch. Bronzer in tan I think its like on page 16 of this thread 😉 & the other pic is from @@SportyGirly125 post. 

Black Friday starts tomorrow! There's a signup for notification.

Screenshot_20201118-131921.png

@TraceyEB @Kim888 It's live!  @Sunnysmom  Seems like a lot of similar items as her last sale.

6,148 Replies
testing