Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

My Nordstrom CT SA texted me today that they have the holiday collection coming in. He showed me the gold bar highlighter. I don't think that the Magic book is in yet. Anyone getting those cat eyeshadows?

Anne, thanks again for this! After seeing Sprytely's posts, I'm holding off on the cat eyeshadows until I can go test in person, but I was interested in them. They look gorgeous.

Libellules was waiting for this one too, and would probably appreciate a PM with the name 😉

I ❤️ you!

Yes please AnneMCC! I am in need of the gold bar absolutely 100%

I'm going to check with him tomorrow to see if I can share his number but everyone can definitely call the store Jonathan at Nordstrom Chicago, I'm not positive if there is more than one Nordstrom there? 

I believe CT is only sold at the Michigan Avenue location, FYI.

The nocturnal cat eyes? My look for the color challenge today used one, plus a first impressions...

I have to go see!

Did he happen to mention a release date?  I'm so looking forward to that highlighter!

Its available on Spring! And they are having a 20% off sale till midnight PST!

Thanks Classy!  Totally ordered the highlighter!

Classy,  I am unable to find the sale...

Code 'fangtastic', it looks like you can add it @ settings => promotions but i am unable to do it. Does anyone know how to make it work? 😮

I didn't see the code in my alerts at all.  Also, under "settings", there isn't a promotions tab.

GC go to your profile and click on the settings button in the upper righthand corner.  At the top it should say Promo Codes like this

IMG_0965.jpg

Click there and it will allow you to enter the code.

Guzel, my setting page looks nothing like this 😞

It has no tab called "Promotions" or "Promo codes".  The first tab is "Profile".

Anonymous Insider

GC when you click settings top right corner does it give you the promo tab? On my phone I entered the promo on the pay screen. On my iPad I had to go through settings.

Anonymous Insider

let me try a non apple device and see if that the issue. 

daildyli - the pay screen doesn't have a place to enter a promo code either.

Oh hmm that's weird.  Maybe they have info for your specific version under the FAQ section?

I didn't either but I was able to use it just now.  

6,148 Replies
testing