Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Lovely! I can't wait to get mine 😄 It looks like the perfect red-coral.

Gorgeous color on you.

Oh that is stunning on you! Really nice

New quad for holiday

image.jpeg

;___; Is that a greenish gold in the quad? I want to see swatches so bad!

@Gwenhwyfar I think so!  In the first photo it seems like it anyway.  

Anonymous Insider

Thanks @Mochapj! The dreamy look will be perfect for fall. Does anyone know what the dome shape thing is in the picture? Looks similar to a magic balls lid or am I just hoping CT will have a similar product? 

@Anonymous ooh, good catch! I kind of assumed it was an ornament, but I guess that wouldn't make sense since it's in half... (The plot thickens!)

Anonymous Insider

*puts thoughts of tilbury balls out in the universe*

Yes!  

If not that, maybe a loose powder? I don't think they have one yet.

i'm going to the covent garden flagship tomorrow; maybe I can tease out some details 😮

Anonymous Insider

You're right I don't think she has a loose powder. Does she have any setting or finishing product?

ooooo let us know what you can sleuth out!

Will do @Anonymous!

i think she has a pressed powder, but I might be wrong (or maybe it's powder foundation?)

i just know there is some form of brownish powder product in a compact 😄

I reallyyy hope it's a new product, but I was also wondering if it's packaging - in the style of an ornament. 

@lachaton @Anonymous I was also thinking it could be an ornament of those lip shaped pocket kisses?

there was one in the advent calendar photo that V posted above, but there's also a pinky beige one in the background of the photo I posted next to the dome...🤔

Anonymous Insider

I really wish brands would let consumers pick their own colors for mini sets. I know it's not advantageous and more costly to them but the mini kisses were adorable but I already had 2/3 colors. 

Ooo I like the look of the advent calendar. I wish it was less skincare and more makeup but at least it's more balanced this year. Last year's calendar was available everywhere and wasn't that hard to find.

Credit? Where is it launching?

There is no need to be so demanding with your line of questioning, especially when I already answered that they were  from really ree below

There's no need to be short with me when I'm only asking what is basic courtesy when posting others' photos.

kilov, Mocha is very good with crediting her source when she posts something. That's how I knew where to find the blog post she was referencing with the photo - she regularly posts updates from Really Ree, and I figured she had missed it this one time. 

@lachaton I have a problem with what seems like every time I post something she attacks me. Honestly, this is why I am rarely active on BT anymore.

6,148 Replies
testing