Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@curlychiquita, thank you! They're giving me Spring feels! 💮

Wow, these are stunning on you 😍 @TraceyEB

Both those colours are lovely, I haven't heard of these two items, I'm going to go investigate them now 😋

@CynthieLu, thank you for your lovely words! Both products are brand new to CT's line, and the Ultra Violet Pop Shot just restocked on her website. Feeling very Spring-like!

Both are very pretty on you, @TraceyEB !  I would never have guessed the blush could be so subtle. 

@Titian06, thank you! I was surprised that the blush blended down to a soft look and like that it can be punched up for something bolder. I also love the cherry red shade; feels very Spring-y.

My blush palette cracked to bits and it wasn’t even banged around in my carrying case. I was so upset because it’s not cheap! So I would consider that before you but. Also, none of my other makeup was affected during my weekend trip. It was very upsetting. 

Anyone that got the ultra violet & tried to dupe it yet? @lmaster @itsfi @TraceyEB I got distracted & by the time I went back to checkout it had sold out....😣💜 @Sunnysmom. @SportyGirly125 just named a few of the top of my head if I forgot about you I'm sorry! 😔I'm not on here as much as i like

@sonnydee, I purchased ultra violet but am away so can't check my stash for dupes. I don't think it's a unique shade, so there should be some. It hasn't been swatched on Temptalia or on BeautyLookBook. I'll let you know if I see any dupes.

Thanks so much 💜@TraceyEB I have watched a video on YT for ultra violet & the lady did show shades close to it but not the shades that I have.😔 I'm pretty sure in my collection I probably have something like it. So far on IG reps from CT have said it will not be restocked 😔 its not that big of a deal mainly cause I DO have a huge collection & need to use more of it but just was curious ya know!? 😂💜

I didn't grab that either @sonnydee but it reminded me of the pink shade in the too faced chocolate gold palette

Oh I forgot about that! @lmaster I think I have that palette..I have been looking at my PM stash & Urban Decay ultra violet palette. Comparing to online pics. I think I may already have it but I just would like to see how they actually compare though ya know. 💜🤷

Oh absolutely! @sonnydee 

Thanks for the tag @sonnydee 🥰,  alas I did not get that one tho it looks so vibrant! I don’t think I have anything like it tho I’m going to look and will let you know if so! 💞

Thanks @Sunnysmom thats what I have been doing if I think of a shade or I come across a palette I have. I think in my stash I have may some dupes & thats what got me debating it & then got distracted. 😂 

Terrific advice @sonnydee , I really need to do that too. Shopping our own stashes is such a good idea when tempted by new stuff! 

Thanks so much for the tag @sonnydee

"I'm not on here as much as i like"  

You're here when you can be and we'll take that for sure! Love seeing you (and your fabulous hauls and swatches) on the BIC when you can be here. 😍

Thank you so much love @itsfi @😍 did you get ultra violet by chance? 💜

No, I missed it as well @sonnydee! Completely fell off my radar. 

The new Hypnotising Pop Shots are available now on CT direct (US and Canada).

Screenshot_20230215-125539.png

We have a launch date courtesy of Really Ree: Feb 16 with presale likely ahead of that. Here are Ree's swatches and a pic of her wearing Pillow Talk Diamonds, which she considered easy to wear for an everyday look.

Screenshot_20230207-085812.png

Screenshot_20230207-090023.png

Hannah Martin did a live where she applied the Pillow Talk Matte Blush Wand to her cheeks and the new Hypnotising Pop Shot in Ultra Violet on her eyes. She also swatched all 4 matte beauty wands (l-r: Pillow Talk, Pink Pop, Peach Pop, and Dream Pop) and both new Hypnotising Pop Shots (Pillow Talk Diamonds is to the left of Ultra Violet). Presumably launching soon as they are already loaded on CT direct.

Screenshot_20230205-033137~2.png

Screenshot_20230205-145340~2.png

testing