Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Mine shipped already.

@Ispend2much6, wow, that is fast! Can't wait to hear what's inside!!

@TraceyEB  I saw spoilers: Super Nudes Palette, Runway Royalty lipstick, Tinted Love Santa Eurphoria, makeup remover, Eyes to Mesmerize in Star Gold, Legendary Lashes mascara, and Browfix in Clear. 

CT is having quite the sale!

Screenshot_20221125-104517.png

Some really good deals at Beautylish

a.png

@makeitup305I love a good bundle deal!!

@TraceyEB they got me lol. I've been eyeing these and finally caved.

Sale! Up to 30% off select items through Oct. 23 while supplies last.

Screenshot_20221017-142511.pngScreenshot_20221017-142334.png

Does anyone know when will release? Is still said “out of stock” 

AC560E35-E1E3-4606-9AE4-DC92B5688034.png

CT Beautifying Face Palettes and Pop Shots now available at Selfridges online for $60 US and $25 US respectively.

Swatches and looks using the Fair-Medium Beautifying Face Palette. The mattes seemed a little stiffer than the Medium-Deep palette but no less beautiful. There are sparkles in the highlighters but that didn't noticeably translate onto the cheek. Again, synthetic brushes worked best for me to bring out the pigment in the blush formula. The photo on the left is using the blush and highlighter in the top row; the photo on the right is using the blush and highlighter in the bottom row. Very pleased with this palette, too!

IMG_20221012_200643.jpgIMG_20221012_220347.jpg

I love both of them on you @TraceyEB ! 😍🤩

@Sunnysmom, thank you!! 😘

very pretty @TraceyEB ! You're selling these well! 

@makeitup305, that's nice of you to say! 😘 Charlotte, darling, put me on the payroll! 🤣

@TraceyEB have you had issues picking up product? It seems to be the biggest complaint in the reviews. I know some of CT's previous ones were harder pressed.

@makeitup305, yes with some shades more than others (for me, the red blush in the warm palette and the dusty pink blush in the light palette). Synthetic brushes work best to bring out the pigment in the blushes. I used a Smith 157 wedge brush today, it's a mix of goat hair and synthetic fibers, and it worked well. I can't tell if the issue is how it is pressed or if it is just in the first few layers and it softens after that. I have no problem picking up pigment in the highlight shades. (I purchased my palettes from different retailers.)

@TraceyEB yes, the reviews seem poor for CT due to lack of pigmentation but I think the brush has a lot to do with it.

@makeitup305, the brush has everything to do with it. I literally went through a bunch of different brushes by Wayne Goss, Sonia G, Bobbi Brown, and Smith before I found what worked well for me. I can use a natural brush and get pigment but I may need more than a subtle wash with certain shades, and that's why I reach for synthetic or a synthetic/natural mix. When I was in Sephora, the MUA helping me took a brush to the red shade in the deeper palette and nothing came on her brush and I knew it had pigment so suggested she try a synthetic brush.

@TraceyEB thanks for the tip. I'm still torn on picking one or both up but I'll keep your recommendations in mind.

@makeitup305, let us know what you decide. I'm really glad I have these palettes.

testing