Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Sunnysmom @TraceyEB - Just because it was "chit chat" and not a collab announcement doesn't mean it won't happen.  It could've been marketing to see what the reaction was and may lead to something in the future.

@Titian06, that’s what I was thinking / hoping. Low key gauge feelings on a possible future collab. @Sunnysmom @TraceyEB Now what would we want that to be … 🤔 

I like how you’re thinking @itsfi @Titian06 ! Paws crossed! Has to be part of VBB easy low key vibe along with CT star power maybe. This will be fun to ponder! 

On CT's website, use discount code GLOW20 for 20% off a purchase of $60 or more. I previously posted a $50 purchase threashhold. Promotion details below.

Screenshot_20221206-112721.png

Building on what @SportyGirly125 posted below. Launches Jan 5, 2023.

Screenshot_20221206-000331.png

Screenshot_20221206-000347.png

Screenshot_20221206-000559.png

Screenshot_20221205-235724~2.png

CE6521E8-27E7-43EE-8933-0FF09DE93695.jpeg

79E513C9-9CEA-4E3F-9B63-1D2081DECD34.jpeg

Mystery makeup box, 7 full size products for $125 US ($250 value). The Super Nudes eyeshadow palette was revealed as one of the 7 beauty secrets inside.

Screenshot_20221128-111259.png

Screenshot_20221128-112005~2.png

@TraceyEB I like the Super Nudes. I think someone with more mature eye lids or texture would really like this. The shades are “boring” but have a nice satin finish on the eyes. 

@makeitup305, that's good to know! I've thought about buying this palette more than once. Are you experiencing any hard pain on shades that you've used?

@TraceyEB I have to admit I haven’t used mine tons. Not because I don’t like it, just because the sheer amount of palettes and eyeshadow I have. I need to bring it out again and give it a shot. Is hard pan a common criticism of the palette? I can see how they might, considering the texture of the shades. The black isn’t very intense from what I remember.

Mine shipped already.

@Ispend2much6, wow, that is fast! Can't wait to hear what's inside!!

@TraceyEB  I saw spoilers: Super Nudes Palette, Runway Royalty lipstick, Tinted Love Santa Eurphoria, makeup remover, Eyes to Mesmerize in Star Gold, Legendary Lashes mascara, and Browfix in Clear. 

CT is having quite the sale!

Screenshot_20221125-104517.png

Some really good deals at Beautylish

a.png

@makeitup305I love a good bundle deal!!

@TraceyEB they got me lol. I've been eyeing these and finally caved.

Sale! Up to 30% off select items through Oct. 23 while supplies last.

Screenshot_20221017-142511.pngScreenshot_20221017-142334.png

Does anyone know when will release? Is still said “out of stock” 

AC560E35-E1E3-4606-9AE4-DC92B5688034.png

CT Beautifying Face Palettes and Pop Shots now available at Selfridges online for $60 US and $25 US respectively.

Swatches and looks using the Fair-Medium Beautifying Face Palette. The mattes seemed a little stiffer than the Medium-Deep palette but no less beautiful. There are sparkles in the highlighters but that didn't noticeably translate onto the cheek. Again, synthetic brushes worked best for me to bring out the pigment in the blush formula. The photo on the left is using the blush and highlighter in the top row; the photo on the right is using the blush and highlighter in the bottom row. Very pleased with this palette, too!

IMG_20221012_200643.jpgIMG_20221012_220347.jpg

6 Replies
testing