Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks so much for sharing, @TraceyEB ! 😘  Both pairs of colors looks gorgeous on you! 😍 

@Titian06, that's nice of you to say! The shades and formula in these palettes are very flattering! 🤗

701B928D-E697-472D-85DB-CCFBBC350C67.jpeg

The Beautifying Face Palettes and holiday sets  are on Sephora's website.

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beautifying Blush and Highlighter Palette Medium/Deep 

I use the Light Wonder Foundation and love it ! 💕 Its been really great for everyday makeup. I will say it doesnt build coverage but its certainly is not like a tinted moisturizer. Its very light coverage foundation for simple day makeup. It just doesn’t  build. 

Here are swatches of the Pillow Talk Beautifying Face Palette in Medium Deep. There are fine sparkles in both highlighters. The powders are smooth and apply and blend beautifully.

IMG_20221004_155718.jpg

IMG_20221004_155857.jpg

I used the lightest touch to apply.  The left photo uses the blush/highlighter in the top row; the right photo uses the blush/highlighter in the bottom row. The rest of the makeup is CT, including the new Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer and Foundation. The concealer is quite possibly the best concealer I have tried (it conceals, blurs, makes the skin look smooth, melds with foundation).

After further experimentation, the red shade can be built up quite a bit using a synthetic brush.

Spoiler
PXL_20221006_220223060.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

They look great on you @TraceyEB 🙂 sooo pretty! 

@CynthieLu, thank you!! It's pretty in a palette!

@TraceyEB It looks gorgeous on you ! I love it. 

@makeitup305, thank you! I'm so pleased with these palettes!!

Wow, @TraceyEB, that looks gorgeous on you!  Also, thank you for the swatches 🙂

@CookieGirl1, thank you! Just posted on the light/cool palette. They're so well done!

Everything looks so pretty on you, @TraceyEB! I'm glad to hear you love the new concealer.

@curlychiquita, thank you so much! CT products really complement each other. I'm surprised by how well done the concealer is! Shades run light so I matched to the higher shade of two CT foundations that I wear. While it's lighter than I expected, it somehow works. I will take a look at a shade closer to my skintone in store for when I need to conceal on the face vs. conceal/brighten under the eye (and especially when wearing a yellow-toned foundation).

So pretty, @TraceyEB ! I thought they would be a lot shinier!  You definitely don't look like a disco ball! 😄

@Titian06, thank you! I watched a review where someone thought there was an overspray on the highlighters and thought they would be more reflective when the pattern is worn off. The pink highlighter is that one that has the potential to be quite shiny!

@TraceyEB @Thx you for posting. Look beautiful on you. I keep going back and forth on which palette to pick. Looks liked I need both 🤣😂😘

@blackkitty2014, I will likely be buying both. These should be marketed as cool and warm vs. light and deep. I was able to draw more colour out of the red blush (see in spoiler box in post). Can't wait to see what you pick up!

Lovely @TraceyEB !! These shades are so flattering on you. I thought they would be warmer/ darker than that! Ruh roh.😆🥰

@Sunnysmom, thank you! After reading your comment, I've been experimenting with different brushes to draw out more of the red shade in particular. See the spoiler tag in the post above for what it looks like using a synthetic brush. I think the shade with the most pigmentation may be the vibrant pink shade (bottom right) in the Fair to Medium palette. These palettes should be marketed as cool and warm vs. light and dark.

Great idea @TraceyEB , love the looks of it on you that way. Agree on dark pink shade, so flattering. Of course now I’d love this darker palette as well! So wearable and they did such a good job with them didn’t they! Thank you for showing us! 🥰

testing