Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Sunnysmom, thank you for your kind comment! Yes, CT really hit it out of the ballpark with these palettes!!

Rebecca at Not Fit For Print Beauty has posted a video with swatches of 5 Hypnotising Pop Shots, including what they look like on the eyes. And yes, the duo chrome Cosmic Rocks looks stunning! She also has a video on the two Beautifying Face Palettes.

L-R: Cosmic Rocks, Lover's Diamond, Rose Gold, Sunlit Diamond, Smokey QuartzL-R: Cosmic Rocks, Lover's Diamond, Rose Gold, Sunlit Diamond, Smokey QuartzCosmic RocksCosmic Rocks

Quick swatch of the new Fair / Medium. It’s very smooth and blends beautifully. Love that it’s more shimmer and shine than too much glittery bits- none of that. ( swatch looks a bit blurry on here, grr, not sure why) 

5C42AF4A-493A-457C-BD01-3A2E544DC7A0.jpeg

1F533F5E-89A7-4B79-BE27-00AA3CF2B6B6.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, the blush shades in this palette are stunning! I'll likely end up purchasing both palettes. My tan/deep palette is in town but delayed at the local FedEx facility.

They are @TraceyEB and I can see why you love the other palette as well. I’d love them both too but am going no no after knowing about the new Hourglass options! Ugh. I barely have panned one of mine tho I do use them a bunch! Do you? So good. Excited for yours to arrive! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, you're so reasonable! It took me forever to pan Dim Light and I have two Hourglass single blushes that I need to use more, so I'm resisting. The Hourglass palettes look gorgeous, though.

Oh man not even @TraceyEB , if only that were true. Working on it now in efforts to be less wasteful and spend less money! Ugh. I have panned several different blush and HG powders which is a miracle! Getting through some shadows and lippies will prove way more challenging I’m afraid tho I’m trying! 💞

@Sunnysmom, why does it take so long to hit pan? 🤣 I'm shopping for unique items now and trying to use more of what I have in an attempt to slow the collection's growth!

@TraceyEB Hittting pan is a unicorn moment for me lol I’ve gotten better at using up skincare (instead of having 3 moisturizers open at once) but unless it’s a mascara, liner, or an eyebrow gel, I’ve given up on using it up lol although I did pan my Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder so, hooray! I’m doing the same and trying to find more unique products. I’m glad that I managed to snag the Danessa Myricks Beauty Lightwork Vol. IV: Transcendence Palette - Illuminating Eye & Face Pigments with the F&F coupon, it definitely fits that bill.

Yes @TraceyEB ! SO hard! Couldn’t be that our collections happen to be a bit too extensive! 🤣 Def true for mine, prob not yours! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, our makeup collections are extensive? 😇  I won't tell if you don't tell! 😘 

😂😘🥰 @TraceyEB ! 

The formal holiday collection launch photo! I spy another 12-pan eyeshadow palette!

Screenshot_20221003-042738-1.png

I think the 12 pan palette in the photo may be the currently existing Pillow Talk one, which is disappointing because I was hoping for a new 12 pan palette, but a relief because it’s one fewer item to resist. 

CT's Holiday Collection has launched on CT direct. Lots of kits, a new KISSING lipstick, new Colour Chameleon in Smokey Pillow Talk, 7 Hypnotising Pop Shots, and the loveliest mini brush kit she has released!

CT Holiday Collection.pngCT2.pngCT3.pngCT4.png

CT5.pngCT6.png

F149569B-05AB-4BF3-8821-9EBBCA1A35B6.jpeg

C7FD2710-0ED8-4A31-B720-FAE7ADF01F3F.jpeg

I saw a post that said the multi glow highlighter shade in each Face Palette was the same as Romance Light (Fair/Medium) and Dream Light (Tan/Deep) Multi Glow Highlighters released earlier this year. I swatched Dream Light, a coppery peach and saw little similarity by single shade or all shades swirled together to the warm gold pink shade described by the brand. Romance Light has a glittery pink shade or a frosted glittery pink shade when all swirled together vs. a rose gold shade per the brand.

Then I saw Charlotte Holdcroft post this on her community page in YT that the shades are not identical to the previously released Multi Glow Highlighters. I read comments where people thought these shades were repromotes and they are not. Charlotte's post is below.

Screenshot_20220930-170635.pngScreenshot_20220930-170733.pngIMG_20220930_170552.jpg

@TraceyEB I heard that comment too from reviewers. Thanks for the comparison swatches. How are you liking it so far?

@makeitup305, sigh, my order has been delayed for two days at our local FedEx facility for operational reasons. Fingers crossed it gets delivered tomorrow. Both palettes are getting solid reviews.

@TraceyEB ugh bummer! I know, I saw some reviews and they both look so good! Very very tempting!

New Charlotte Tilbury - Beautifying Face Palettes, Hypnotizing Pop Shots, and  Pillow Talk Crystal Liner has launched.

Tavia at ChicProfile posted that new CT was also 15% off at Saks! Tagging @CookieGirl1 @makeitup305 @aviscardi @curlychiquita @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014

Screenshot_20220929-110341.pngScreenshot_20220929-110044.pngScreenshot_20220928-211414.png

9 Replies
testing