Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Sunnysmom, our makeup collections are extensive? 😇  I won't tell if you don't tell! 😘 

😂😘🥰 @TraceyEB ! 

The formal holiday collection launch photo! I spy another 12-pan eyeshadow palette!

Screenshot_20221003-042738-1.png

I think the 12 pan palette in the photo may be the currently existing Pillow Talk one, which is disappointing because I was hoping for a new 12 pan palette, but a relief because it’s one fewer item to resist. 

CT's Holiday Collection has launched on CT direct. Lots of kits, a new KISSING lipstick, new Colour Chameleon in Smokey Pillow Talk, 7 Hypnotising Pop Shots, and the loveliest mini brush kit she has released!

CT Holiday Collection.pngCT2.pngCT3.pngCT4.png

CT5.pngCT6.png

F149569B-05AB-4BF3-8821-9EBBCA1A35B6.jpeg

C7FD2710-0ED8-4A31-B720-FAE7ADF01F3F.jpeg

I saw a post that said the multi glow highlighter shade in each Face Palette was the same as Romance Light (Fair/Medium) and Dream Light (Tan/Deep) Multi Glow Highlighters released earlier this year. I swatched Dream Light, a coppery peach and saw little similarity by single shade or all shades swirled together to the warm gold pink shade described by the brand. Romance Light has a glittery pink shade or a frosted glittery pink shade when all swirled together vs. a rose gold shade per the brand.

Then I saw Charlotte Holdcroft post this on her community page in YT that the shades are not identical to the previously released Multi Glow Highlighters. I read comments where people thought these shades were repromotes and they are not. Charlotte's post is below.

Screenshot_20220930-170635.pngScreenshot_20220930-170733.pngIMG_20220930_170552.jpg

@TraceyEB I heard that comment too from reviewers. Thanks for the comparison swatches. How are you liking it so far?

@makeitup305, sigh, my order has been delayed for two days at our local FedEx facility for operational reasons. Fingers crossed it gets delivered tomorrow. Both palettes are getting solid reviews.

@TraceyEB ugh bummer! I know, I saw some reviews and they both look so good! Very very tempting!

New Charlotte Tilbury - Beautifying Face Palettes, Hypnotizing Pop Shots, and  Pillow Talk Crystal Liner has launched.

Tavia at ChicProfile posted that new CT was also 15% off at Saks! Tagging @CookieGirl1 @makeitup305 @aviscardi @curlychiquita @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014

Screenshot_20220929-110341.pngScreenshot_20220929-110044.pngScreenshot_20220928-211414.png

Thanks, @TraceyEB! I love how the blue pop eyeshadow looks. I may pick up a few things at Saks I've been contemplating. This would be a good time to get something at the same time.

@curlychiquita, it's a good time to take advantage of their sale. I've got my eye on the blue shadow, too! It's listed as a duo chrome, so hoping that translates on the eyes. My order of the medium/deep face palette has already shipped!

Thanks @TraceyEB ! 🥰 I saw these on CT site yesterday but wouldn’t the deal have been so much nicer! Glad you grabbed one! I would love the lighter pink I think and a few of those singles look so pretty too. 

@Sunnysmom, both face palettes look nicely pigmented! I have my eye on the silvery purple Pop Shot and maybe the blue one. Most are described as having a metal finish but the blue one is described as having a duo chrome finish.

I think so too @TraceyEB . It’s so fun to see these vibrant shades! 

Thx @TraceyEB . I haven’t bought CT products for a long time but I like the 2 new face palettes. Unfortunately Saks sold out those. Hopefully they’re available at Sephora during F&F

@blackkitty2014, Saks still has the Medium/Deep Face Palette, which is the one I ordered. I held back on the Pop Shots to see swatches and to consider at the F&F sale - might you know the date?

Rumor is Oct 6 for CT face palettes @TraceyEB. Are you getting both? I can’t decide which

@blackkitty2014, I heard Oct 6 for the launch though the collection is at Saks, Beautylish, and Bloomingdales, in addition to CT direct. Both palettes look lovely. I ordered the Medium/Deep Face Palette because I want CT's take on peachy/coral shades, which are underrepresented in my CT collection.

@TraceyEB Today thru the 9th. 

1 Reply
testing