Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks, @TraceyEB! I love how the blue pop eyeshadow looks. I may pick up a few things at Saks I've been contemplating. This would be a good time to get something at the same time.

@curlychiquita, it's a good time to take advantage of their sale. I've got my eye on the blue shadow, too! It's listed as a duo chrome, so hoping that translates on the eyes. My order of the medium/deep face palette has already shipped!

Thanks @TraceyEB ! ๐Ÿฅฐ I saw these on CT site yesterday but wouldnโ€™t the deal have been so much nicer! Glad you grabbed one! I would love the lighter pink I think and a few of those singles look so pretty too. 

@Sunnysmom, both face palettes look nicely pigmented! I have my eye on the silvery purple Pop Shot and maybe the blue one. Most are described as having a metal finish but the blue one is described as having a duo chrome finish.

I think so too @TraceyEB . Itโ€™s so fun to see these vibrant shades! 

Thx @TraceyEB . I havenโ€™t bought CT products for a long time but I like the 2 new face palettes. Unfortunately Saks sold out those. Hopefully theyโ€™re available at Sephora during F&F

@blackkitty2014, Saks still has the Medium/Deep Face Palette, which is the one I ordered. I held back on the Pop Shots to see swatches and to consider at the F&F sale - might you know the date?

Rumor is Oct 6 for CT face palettes @TraceyEB. Are you getting both? I canโ€™t decide which

@blackkitty2014, I heard Oct 6 for the launch though the collection is at Saks, Beautylish, and Bloomingdales, in addition to CT direct. Both palettes look lovely. I ordered the Medium/Deep Face Palette because I want CT's take on peachy/coral shades, which are underrepresented in my CT collection.

@TraceyEB Today thru the 9th. 

@Samtian, thanks for letting me know!!

New Pillow Talk collection launches October 6.  Pillow Talk Beautifying Face Palettes retail for $75 (deeper palette swatched below). Also new Hypnotizing Pop Shots that come in a bedazzled case.

Screenshot_20220921-011800.png

Screenshot_20220921-011737~2.png

โ€ƒ

IMG_20220921_021129.jpg

โ€ƒ

@TraceyEB Iโ€™m torn on these. I have two of her face palettes in this format and Iโ€™m wishing one of the shades in these was a bronzer. Looking forward to reviews and more swatches!

@makeitup305, a bronzer would give a more complete look, for sure! I have one in this format and I think it has a bronzer.

Some more swatches. I like that deeper one, which honestly doesnโ€™t look deep at all based on these pictures but maybe theyโ€™re buildable.
AC24ABC6-9D9B-4C09-8307-5B5317E0AB31.jpeg

@makeitup305 I think that both are super-pretty; it's the price that's tripping me up ๐Ÿค”

@CookieGirl1 I think Nudegasm and the Lovegasm palettes were the same, no? With things the way they are, Iโ€™m actually surprised they arenโ€™t $3-5 dollars more. Still very expensive, regardless, I agree.

@makeitup305, these swatches show the colour story much better. CT doesn't make a lot of orange/coral blushes, which is why I'm liking the deeper of the two palettes. You're right, it's not particularly deep.

@TraceyEB Hey Itโ€™s Jackeline has swatches and demo of the darker palette. Definitely not that dark. It looks gorgeous, though.

@makeitup305, thanks for the head's up! Interesting that Jackeline found one of the highlighter shades to be more of a luminizer/finishing powder. This face palette tops of my Xmas buy list.

@TraceyEB Iโ€™m into that deeper palette after watching her demo. I like that they are a little more coral than pink.

2 Replies
testing