Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB Today thru the 9th. 

@Samtian, thanks for letting me know!!

New Pillow Talk collection launches October 6.  Pillow Talk Beautifying Face Palettes retail for $75 (deeper palette swatched below). Also new Hypnotizing Pop Shots that come in a bedazzled case.

Screenshot_20220921-011800.png

Screenshot_20220921-011737~2.png

IMG_20220921_021129.jpg

@TraceyEB I’m torn on these. I have two of her face palettes in this format and I’m wishing one of the shades in these was a bronzer. Looking forward to reviews and more swatches!

@makeitup305, a bronzer would give a more complete look, for sure! I have one in this format and I think it has a bronzer.

Some more swatches. I like that deeper one, which honestly doesn’t look deep at all based on these pictures but maybe they’re buildable.
AC24ABC6-9D9B-4C09-8307-5B5317E0AB31.jpeg

@makeitup305 I think that both are super-pretty; it's the price that's tripping me up 🤔

@CookieGirl1 I think Nudegasm and the Lovegasm palettes were the same, no? With things the way they are, I’m actually surprised they aren’t $3-5 dollars more. Still very expensive, regardless, I agree.

@makeitup305, these swatches show the colour story much better. CT doesn't make a lot of orange/coral blushes, which is why I'm liking the deeper of the two palettes. You're right, it's not particularly deep.

@TraceyEB Hey It’s Jackeline has swatches and demo of the darker palette. Definitely not that dark. It looks gorgeous, though.

@makeitup305, thanks for the head's up! Interesting that Jackeline found one of the highlighter shades to be more of a luminizer/finishing powder. This face palette tops of my Xmas buy list.

@TraceyEB I’m into that deeper palette after watching her demo. I like that they are a little more coral than pink.

hello please can you find me that palette too?

I feel like this was talked about recently, the airbrush powder popped up in the 'new' section and we speculated if it was finally refillable. It still does not look that way on Sephora, BUT i was browsing Nordies last night and they have it listed as the compact and the refill now? only $5 difference tho but weird that the new brightening powder is not refillable, thoughts?!

@aviscardi, CT direct is now selling the refill brightening powder; $5 difference between the compact version and the refill, same as the airbrush powder.

oh so it is refillable, how strange the reviews i watched didn't indicate that it was but i thought it would have been weird not to be.. also that sephora never indicates

@aviscardi for some reason, Sephora sometimes carries a product but not it's refill.  They do that with refillable Augustinus Bader and Dior skincare products. 

Yea i thought that too.  Unless just the description is not updated to show it’s now a refill. 

Canada - early access to the new Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer, and Airbrush Brightening Flawless Finish in shades Fair/Medium and Tan/Deep. Launches in Canada and US on August 25. 

Charlotte Holdcroft has a video on the new Beautiful Skin Radiant concealers.

Screenshot (462).png

Revealed: Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer, available in 30 shades. Contains 10% active skincare ingredients.

Screenshot (457).png

Launching on August 25: Shapewear.

Screenshot_20220822-042242.png

C6EB7EAD-F220-4703-8D49-B4AFE519D0B2.png

testing