Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Her airbrush finishing powder is heaven on earth. I have large pores and an oily T-zone, and this makes my makeup look flawless. 

Launches today - Quick & Easy Collection: 5 Minute Looks in five themed makeup kits ($75) that include a cream eyeshadow wand, a cream cheek/lip wand, and a cream highlighter wand in a portable case. Each product also sold individually.

Screenshot (430).pngScreenshot (429).pngScreenshot (427).pngScreenshot (428).pngScreenshot Cropped Case.png

These look fun @TraceyEB @Kim888 !

@TraceyEB I am obsessed with this concept - it feels very them and on brand! 

@Kim888, Really Ree posted that CT launched this concept in 2016 (see below). I only remember the cheek products, which were new at the time.

Screenshot_20220505-162727.png

@TraceyEB @Interesting! I don’t remember that either though I did have one of those cheek sticks !

More - Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer.

(Hoping the delivery system is better than the Magic Away sponge tip.)

Screenshot_20220427-121349.png

@TraceyEB Ohhh this is something I’ll probably try!  I have liked all their concealer formulas but agree the packaging on the magic away was not it! 

Coming soon - Beautiful Skin Sun Kissed Glow Cream Bronzers for face and body. Sign up on CT direct under bronzers. Shade names same as powder bronzers.

CT had a cream bronzer in the CT x Norman Parkinson Filmstar Bronze and Glow Sun Tan and Sun Light (which I love to this day).

Screenshot_20220428-021911.pngScreenshot_20220427-170412.pngScreenshot_20220427-120848.png

@TraceyEB okay I didn’t realize this was cream! I have too much powder bronzer but a nice cream one I am here for! Hopefully I’ll be able to swatch it at Sephora !

D0422E4E-2F7F-4D08-B2BA-BD510C70E27F.jpeg

 used all Charlotte Tilbury Products including the new pillow talk highlighters

Love the glow on you @mariesanc21 ! 

Beautiful look, @mariesanc21!

My Romance Light and Dream Light Multi-Glow Highlighters have arrived! Interesting to see the same packaging that was used in the CT x Norman Parkinson collection. Romance Light is clearly a highlighter and, as @Sunnysmom noted, there are shimmers in the pink shade (3rd from the left), brought out more when using fingers than a brush, especially if across all shades. Dream Light has faint shimmers, also in the pink shade (2nd from the left), but using all shades together looks more like a glowy blush than a highlighter on me. If a moderately dense synthetic is used on a single shade, it can easily become a highlighter. I also wore the two left-most shades on my eyes today, and they were a peachy pink glowy iridescent shade that I really liked! Looks in the spoiler.

Dream LightDream LightTop: Pillow Talk Multi-Glow highlighter compact vs CT x NP highlighter compact; bottom: Romance Light (L), Dream Light (R)Top: Pillow Talk Multi-Glow highlighter compact vs CT x NP highlighter compact; bottom: Romance Light (L), Dream Light (R)

Spoiler
Romance Light on cheekRomance Light on cheekDream Light on cheekDream Light on cheekDream Light on eyes and cheekDream Light on eyes and cheek

Wow @TraceyEB I love all the ways you showed using your Dream Light, they’ll all so flattering on you! Thanks for your good info. I love Dream Light but I think it’s prob still too warm peachy for me. So glad it’s working so nicely for you! It is interesting about the packaging. I tried to use Romance as a blush today and it worked fine as long as I had a creme light pinky blush under it to emphasize it. So pretty as a highlighter. So far I am loving this new product a bunch! 

@Sunnysmom, a cream blush really complements these highlighters! I've been taking a smaller brush and grabbing a shade or two from the highlighters - absolutely beautiful!

Great review/comparison, @TraceyEB !  Now to decide which one to get...

@Titian06, decisions, decisions! Let us know if you pick one up. I've been loving mine, wearing them all swirled together or picking up a specific shade or two with a smaller brush.

So happy to see my new Pillow Talk Romance Light show up so quickly! She’s pretty and soft but not too soft. Also glad to see that there is only the one shade with more of the sparkles in it and it’s really a nice touch to the pinky color. Others are just soft shimmer.  They blend easily into the cheek and look healthy not sitting on the skin or emphasizing any “life lines” lol. Compact is lightweight. Def an easy all over glow as she mentions! Coming soon to Sephora, yay! 

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Multi-Glow Face & Eye Highlighter Palette Romance Light 

(all 4 shades and then a swipe of all of em together below it ) 

A3F443CD-C1F0-4DD6-BBD8-AF3895B33544.jpegFB371D30-435C-4F9A-82D9-142F372B7202.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous photo and swatches of Romance Light! I've been playing around with Dream Light more since my highlighters arrived, but will be experimenting with Romance Light this weekend. Really liking these products!

I bet they look fab on you @TraceyEB ! 😘

1 Reply
testing