Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Yes itโ€™s nice to see both warms and cools @TraceyEB ! Have to check these out! ๐Ÿฅฐ

I have noticed using CT foundation or the flawless powder that it shows lines that I never even knew I had. I have tried all different ways applying it and still looks horrible. Does anyone else have this issue with CT

@KateGreen, that has not been my experience. I have maturing skin and find CT Flawless Foundation and the new Beautiful Skin Foundation blur my fine lines; Light Wonder didn't accentuate them. I've had no issue with the Airbrush Pressed Powder. I'm sorry that CT foundations and pressed powder don't seem to work for you.

Picked up 2 of the new lips. Walk of a Star is sooo pretty. Like a cooler Walk of No Shame. Love it. And K Romance is gorgeous , more pinky fuchsia than past LE of hers vs red. Did not pick up Only Muse as it was very warm pumpkin shade almost. @Ispend2much6 you may like Walk of a Star, maybe you got it too! ๐Ÿฅฐ

D580DF68-8DA0-4460-ADB0-D0BB7B0F76F9.jpegWalk of a Star, K RomanceWalk of a Star, K Romance

@Sunnysmom   Looks like I ordered the right one. ๐Ÿ˜‰  Thanks for the tag!

Ha thatโ€™s great @Ispend2much6 ! I bet itโ€™ll be really nice on you. ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom   I hope so!!

May have to get walk of a star now too @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’‹

Never would I have ever if I hadnโ€™t seen it in person @sonnydee lol. Itโ€™s so nice. I havenโ€™t bought a CT lip in awhile but these sucked me in. 

Darn @Sunnysmom @gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜

Yup @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

How did I just find out about this thread now? Have lots of her lipsticks. Will post some swatches soon. I love the range of colours. 

Some rough swatches from my SA of the new LNY lips. Really pretty. 
Charlotte Tilbury Lunar New Year Matte Revolution Lipstick K-Romance 

K- Romance

3ED213AA-D111-449C-B88F-A3A58C79DC6F.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Walk of a Star

C11F3402-7791-488E-AF3C-7BE2B5C27013.jpeg

Only Muse underneath Walk of a Star 

C8281012-3F34-4E97-B644-EB8FD4FADED1.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Sunnysmom, your SA is awesome! Thanks for posting these swatches!

I may have...cough...ordered k romance after seeing this so thanks @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹

Cough @sonnydee same! ๐Ÿค—

All three are so pretty!  Thanks for posting, @Sunnysmom ! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Oooh I didnโ€™t think I needed theseโ€ฆ: but k-romance and walk of Star are both so pretty! 

Same choices I have too @Kim888 ! I didnโ€™t think so either! 

Ok so i like the Magic Cream. But because its expensive, i only bought it 2 times since i found out about it (2 times in around 4 years).

Now there's a Light version, but the reviews are mostly bad!!!

How bad can it be?????

Also i watched review videos about it on Youtube, and so far all videos i watched the people say its good, so im confused.

I know that people can lie to continue getting PR or for that Influenster thing, but like how bad can it be?????

People say things like that it doesnt sink into the skin, that its too greasy, that it peels etc etc.

Wayne Goss says its really good, (hes friend with Charlotte, but i dont think he would say its all good if he wouldnt like something about it).

One thing i noticed is that there are different ingredients, so maybe people are saying its not good because they expected a *complete* similar product but lighter, because as i said there are different ingredients that are not in the original Magic Cream.

So.... im asking to all who tried the Light Magic Cream, is it that bad??? 

Thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm not a fan. I wanted to love all of her products but for some reason everything settles into lines I didn't even know I have

testing