Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Hmm @TraceyEB , good info. Not sure what I think now, how about you?!

@Sunnysmom, to my oily eyelids, this sounds like a product that might apply without the need for eye primer and has longevity without creasing; on the other hand, it doesn't sound very exciting to have and use. The stiffness reminds me of BB matte cream eyeshadow sticks that haven't been used for a while and can feel tight on the eyelids unless warmed. Am still going to try the formula.

Yes maybe so @TraceyEB . I have one of those matte eye sticks as well and here it sits. Ugh. I probably won’t try one yet. Love to hear your thoughts when you do though. 🥰

Net-A-Porter has 30% off CT 2021 Holiday Sets/Collection.

Screenshot (367).png

Early Access Announced - New Matte Eyes to Mesmerise

Screenshot_20220118-203646.pngScreenshot_20220118-203614-1.pngIMG_20220118_205112.jpgScreenshot_20220118-203824.png

@TraceyEB   I guess I'd better start reading her emails!  These look great.  I wonder if I won't have a reaction to these like the other formula.  @Sunnysmom   Are you going to try one?

I may @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB ! It is exciting if the ingredients have changed and we may not have reactions as with the other shimmers. Nice you don’t TraceyEB. I don’t have any issues with her powder quads. ( On a sep note I am just trying the new IT crayon as well. It does have some soft shimmer so it may not work. Will see. )

@Ispend2much6, the ingredient list appears to be different than the original Eyes to Mesmerise, so hopefully you won't have a bad reaction to the matte version! Ingredient list for each formula is in the spoiler box. I'm definitely trying them. CT cream eyeshadows work really well for me.

Spoiler
Ingredient list for Matte Eyes to Mesmerise: ISODODECANE, CERA CARNAUBA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, MICA, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, STEAROYL INULIN, DEXTRIN PALMITATE, METHICONE, LAUROYL LYSINE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, LAVANDULA STOECHAS EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

Ingredient list for original (non-matte) Eyes to Mesmerise: Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Aqua/Water/Eau, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ceresin, Propylene Carbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Laureth-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].

@TraceyEB  You are a doll!  Thank you- I think you're right.  This is very exciting!

@Ispend2much6, yay! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks @TraceyEB ! These look subtle and soft! 

@Sunnysmom, that's a lovely way to describe them! Thought of you when I saw that there were cool tones! 💃

Yes it’s nice to see both warms and cools @TraceyEB ! Have to check these out! 🥰

I have noticed using CT foundation or the flawless powder that it shows lines that I never even knew I had. I have tried all different ways applying it and still looks horrible. Does anyone else have this issue with CT

@KateGreen, that has not been my experience. I have maturing skin and find CT Flawless Foundation and the new Beautiful Skin Foundation blur my fine lines; Light Wonder didn't accentuate them. I've had no issue with the Airbrush Pressed Powder. I'm sorry that CT foundations and pressed powder don't seem to work for you.

Picked up 2 of the new lips. Walk of a Star is sooo pretty. Like a cooler Walk of No Shame. Love it. And K Romance is gorgeous , more pinky fuchsia than past LE of hers vs red. Did not pick up Only Muse as it was very warm pumpkin shade almost. @Ispend2much6 you may like Walk of a Star, maybe you got it too! 🥰

D580DF68-8DA0-4460-ADB0-D0BB7B0F76F9.jpegWalk of a Star, K RomanceWalk of a Star, K Romance

@Sunnysmom   Looks like I ordered the right one. 😉  Thanks for the tag!

Ha that’s great @Ispend2much6 ! I bet it’ll be really nice on you. 💞

@Sunnysmom   I hope so!!

May have to get walk of a star now too @Sunnysmom 🤔💋

Never would I have ever if I hadn’t seen it in person @sonnydee lol. It’s so nice. I haven’t bought a CT lip in awhile but these sucked me in. 

1 Reply
testing