Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Hi there! I haven't but I'm going to go try it now! Thanks 🙂

@KateGreen - Wow!  How disappointing and frustrating!  Most major stores, thus, beauty counters are over an hour away from me.  I feel for you!  😞  From experience, counters with the same parent company cover for each other.  Guess Chanel and CT are separate.  Next time call ahead or even make an appointment.  Best wishes!

Hi!

First of all, I have to say I LOVE Charlotte Tilbury. It is a very good brand with high quality products. I have tried a sample of the flawless finish powder and I am quite an oily gal and I must say it did not do too much for me in terms of keeping me matte all day. I did have my normal shine peeking through, so if you have pretty oily skin like mine I would say it isn’t completely worth the purchase. It does minimize the appearance of pores and helps with your entire face looking more soft and airbrushed that’s for sure. 

I must say, I really enjoy her lip products. I love her matte lipstick in the shade “Very Victoria” I am Indian with slight olive/warm tones and it’s the perfect muted taupe nude with a hint of mauve in it. I feel any skin tone can pull it off and the wear is very comfortable on the lips while also giving a great amount of color pay off so I would definitely would suggest trying it out!

The $20 Mystery Beauty Product is back.  Judging by CT's description of it being a confidence-boosting icon loved by supermodels and stars, I think it's the lipstick Walk of No Shame.  She used that description in the WONS beauty set.

@Ispend2much6 Is this available in Canada?

@Mellmars1185. I'm sorry to bring bad news but this was a Black Friday deal only

However the CT Canadian site has some discounts and possibly her mystery boxes may be available.

Charlottetilbury dot com/ca

@Ispend2much6 Thank you! I will check it out!

@Mellmars1185. Stay warm while you do- are you in the -20 to -50 windchill warning?

@Ispend2much6 Thank you! Not too cold here in southern Ontario compared to other provinces. Just a bit of snow yesterday. It is 0 right now but feels like -5. ❄ 

I love the powder. Sheer smooth results. The foundations is definitely full- coverage. 

This is $55 well spent!! Reusable, depuffs, doesn't cause my rosacea to flare up, and feels soothing and refreshingly cool on my skin. There are also acupressure points that I can't say one way or another do anything. And yeah, it gives off some Hannibal Lecter vibes that scared my dog (sorry Murph!) and made my boyfriend flinch (sorry Babe!) But we both agree it could make for a cool Halloween costume next month.

elleb810_0-1631984112143.png

Photo not mine. From Charlotte Tilbury website.

Charlotte Tilbury Cryo-Recovery Lifting Face Mask with Acupressure Technology 

@elleb810, thanks for posting your thoughts on this new CT product. I've been curious about it!

@TraceyEB @Kim888 

My curiosity got the better of me and I just couldn't wait to pick it up. No regrets.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @elleb810 ! I have been very curious about this! 

I love the airless flawless powder—it doesn’t look like powder! Unfortunately it doesn’t come w a puff so I really like the Beautyblender one—just came back in stock at Sephora ❣️
a bit inconvenient tho. 

So beautiful 💜

@CatheRH - You have an amazing makeup collection!  Thank you for taking the time to post swatches on the various threads!  💖💖💖

@shirleylin88 @I really love the Airless Pressed Powder to set. I have dry skin and it doesn’t cake on me. You can apply (tap on) with a brush but I prefer a puff—unfortunately it doesn’t come with one but the Beautyblender puff (just back in stock on Sephora!) works gorgeously although one must be careful to have a light hand. I’ve been tempted by her quads…

CE13CF70-E0D0-47BF-A08C-3E064E6992AF.jpeg

FEE0180B-3822-464B-B695-EBEEB190406F.jpeg

More CT holiday - Instant Eye Palette Smokey Eyes Are Forever courtesy of IG mlle_chika.

Img_2021_08_22_01_37_22-1.jpeg.

Img_2021_08_22_01_39_37.jpeg

Thanks @TraceyEB , these are intriguing! 🤗😘

testing