Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

More detail on the Look of Love in a Palette, notably the Bronzers and Highlighter are Filmstar Bronze and Glow shades; the Face Powders are shades from Airbrush Flawless Filter powder (Shade 2 was indicated for the Pretty Blushed Beauty palette), and there's a new diamond filter texture eyeshadow shimmer shade in each palette. Photos/swatches from Really Ree.

(L) Pretty Blushed Beauty, (R) Glowing Beauty(L) Pretty Blushed Beauty, (R) Glowing Beauty

Discover the beautifying shades in Pretty Blushed Beauty...

1. EYE BRIGHTEN: A sheer, rose-toned sparkle to WIDEN AND BRIGHTEN the LOOK of eyes formulated in my NEW INNOVATION DIAMOND FILTER TEXTURE.
  2. EYE ENHANCE: A rose taupe that adds a soft radiance to the eyes. ELONGATES and LIFTS the LOOK of the outer corners.
  3. EYE SMOKE: A cool caramel matte for QUICK and EASY SCULPTING and DEFINITION. Can also be used as a liner!
  4. FACE BRONZE: ICONIC Filmstar Bronzer in Light/Medium for a SUNKISSED BRONZE to CONTOUR and SCULPT the LOOK of your cheekbones.
  5. FACE HIGHLIGHT: Drip candlelight onto the skin with Charlotte’s Filmstar highlighter glow. A SMOOTHING, ILLUMINATING champagne shade to add GLOW!
  6. CHEEK POP: A fresh, glowing pinky-peach to mimic skin’s natural flush. Apply high on the cheeks for an INSTANT BRIGHTENING EFFECT!
  7. FACE POWDER: My Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in Fair/Medium, my AWARD-WINNING, SMOOTHING, PORE-BLURRING EFFECT powder!

Pretty Blushed BeautyPretty Blushed BeautyGlowing BeautyGlowing Beauty

Discover the beautifying shades in Glowing Beauty…

1. EYE BRIGHTEN: A rose taupe sparkle to COLOUR- CORRECT, WIDEN and BRIGHTEN the look of eyes.
  2. EYE ENHANCE: A bronzed gold shimmer to WIDEN the look of the eye by ELONGATING and LIFTING the LOOK of the outer corners. Formulated in my NEW INNOVATION DIAMOND FILTER TEXTURE!
  3. EYE SMOKE: A warm mauve brown matte for QUICK and EASY SCULPTING! Creates an EYE ILLUSION that adds DEPTH. Use as a liner for a more FELINE EFFECT.
  4. FACE BRONZE: My ICONIC Filmstar Bronzer in Medium/Deep for a SUNKISSED BRONZE to CONTOUR and SCULPT the LOOK of your cheekbones.
  5. FACE HIGHLIGHT: My glowing, golden Filmstar highlighter for a SMOOTHING, ILLUMINATING, LIFT-EFFECT GLOW!
  6. CHEEK POP: A radian rosy-peach blush to mimic the effect of nature and INSTANTLY BRIGTHEN the look of the complexion.
  7. FACE POWDER: My Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in Medium/Deep to mattify and set for PORELESS, FLAWLESS LOOKING SKIN!

@TraceyEB   Thank you for these swatches!  It looks like the eye shades are less glittery and more shimmery, which is good. I'm just surprised that CT doesn't make a palette that is entirely different from the others, instead of being barely different.  I would think they would sell more of those too!

@Ispend2much6, completely agree!! I'm about maxed out on the coral/orange leaning palettes. Did you decide to pick one up? I went with Glowing Beauty.

@TraceyEB   No, I really can't justify it, as I have the bronzer and highlighter already.  And a few blushes!

72 hour pre-sale Look of Love Beauty Secrets has begun on CT direct. Lots of links on IG.  Also, free full size Magic Cream with $175 US CT purchase (same offer at Beautylish).

Monday, April 26 - CT Masterclass on the new collection. Signup on CT direct.

(The second palette below looks different from the pictures I've seen; the photo below looks more like the Pretty Blushed Beauty palette in the original collection post.)

Screenshot (286).png

Just noticed that the Instant Look palette in Glowing Beauty has the Airbrush Powder as the rectangle on the right; the highlighter is the square above the blush. Photo: IG lessykooper.

Img_2021_04_22_19_59_33~2.jpeg

Launching April 29 - a love-themed collection that includes 2 Instant Look of Love In a Palette (in Pretty Blushed Beauty and Glowing Beauty), Lip and Cheek Tints, and Matte Revolution lipsticks in Wedding Belles, Mrs. Kisses, and First Dance and Nude Romance in the KISSING formula. (Nude Romance is available on CT direct).  Screenshots are from Mycrazymakeup's video and lessykooper IG. Sign up for early access via CT direct. I think we've seen parts of this collection in earlier releases.

Glowing BeautyGlowing Beauty

Img_2021_04_22_10_15_52~2.jpegImg_2021_04_22_10_03_08~2.jpegPretty BlushedPretty BlushedImg_2021_04_22_11_00_07.jpegLip and Cheek TintsLip and Cheek Tints

@TraceyEB omg! I so do not need these but I have collected all the other ones so I may have to get them 

Hi!  @Kim888 Have you tried her Tinted Love lip/cheek product?  Curious to hear any thoughts before I take the plunge and order that and a face palette.

@mishanyc @Kim888 Not addressed to me I know but if ok I can chime in to say I have Love Chain from before , if it helps. 🤗 Think I posted swatches then but here it is after a few intense good swipes and after drying down. It does not look this intense at all on my lips, barely shows actually, and is a little better on cheeks. Def a cherry red. 🥰

55ECC1A3-5DFD-4774-A7F5-287FBA9439FD.jpeg

@mishanyc @I have not tried the tints 

@Kim888, I have many though not all. I'm a big fan of these palettes, too!

In the closeup screenshot, it sort of looks like Vintage Vamp but with the addition of face products. Will be curious to see how they compare once it launches.

@Mochapj, just posted photos and swatches of Glowing Beauty and will look for the other palette for better photos.

I'm not generally into palettes like this, but I do really like this one @TraceyEB , the shades work for me... but I could see this being way too light for a hearty chunk of the beauty world. 

@missjeanie, that was my reaction watching the video though application was fairly light-handed. Just posted updated photos and swatches.

New setting mist scent 

90F0546C-97B4-4BD7-9AE2-1E8014E883A2.jpeg

New Supermodel Brows launches March 24. See CT direct for info on the waitlist, the brow clinic, and next-day delivery. Looks like new products, new formulations, new shades, and refillable cartridges.

Screenshot_20210310-160341.png

Screenshot_20210310-160803.png

Screenshot_20210310-160901.png

Thanks @TraceyEB !  This is really exciting.

991DC8FD-17C4-4BD4-B06B-75C06597BA6B.png

testing