Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Sunnysmom  Oh wow, that does not sound good. They looked so pretty though, and tempting

Def pretty to look at @Anastasiya13 ! 🤗 😘

@Sunnysmom Oh what a bummer. I was admiring them. thx for taking one for the team.

😅 🤦🏻‍♀️thanks @blackkitty2014 ! Ugh. Oh well. Live and learn. I’ve been doing pretty well this season on the misses but I’m not going to just throw money away! Nope. 

Thanks for your thoughts @Sunnysmom - I’m glad I got the red now for sure but disappointed to hear it’s nothing special. 

I feel like every since the company sold the new releases have been super hit or miss! The staples are still good but I feel like I’ll think twice before buying new items for sure 

Yeah I agree @Kim888 , it’s hit or miss for sure. Very curious your thoughts on them. I wore red yesterday for a little and was meh plus the taste. I am returning the sparkle one to CT sadly. It just makes no sense to me.😕Pretty to look at but not for the money. 

@Sunnysmom @Okay got mine and your thoughts are totally spot on! I do not know what is up with that smell -it’s definitely like trying to be raspberry but not and the taste is very prevalent. 

I tried it on and I do think it turned into a very pretty red but there’s plenty of red balms out there 

FA3D6577-7B3A-4EF5-AB05-3C0411094547.jpeg

I know @Kim888 ! WHAT is it!! 🤣raspberry gone way way wrong?! Ick. I hoped it would go away but it doesn’t do you think? The color is ok but not phenomenal lol. It does look pretty on you too. I guess our skin chemistry must be similar or else it looks this way on all. lol 

@Sunnysmom @I feel like the smell eased up when it was on but the taste did not. I feel like all these ph things kinda look the same on everyone 

I know @Kim888 me too. And I always want them. Lol. So I was having a glass of prosecco  tonight and I thought hmm, this kind of has that taste in the CT lip! 😳😂 maybe it’s a synthetic raspberry Prosecco champagne taste! 🤣

@Sunnysmom I was just coming to ask you about if you were getting these or not as I saw they added the red one to Sephora. I'm sorry that these didn't work out for you and I really appreciate your review. Out of my basket it goes!

Oh no @niki172 I really really hate to discourage anyone from getting them as maybe the subtlety will be perfect for some you know? Shoot. But I dunno. Taste is more off putting to me than the lack of color almost! And for the price even at a discount. 

@Sunnysmom please don't feel bad. You know how badly I need a new lippie 🤣 lol! I may pick up the clear maybe IDK. I'm having a problem coming up to the $75 for some reason for the Rouge reward.

I know. It’s like we think the lippies have actual emotion too @niki172 😂. They are almost the same with the clear having teeny sparkle barely no color if that’s what you are wanting. That’s amazing if you are having trouble finding enough btw! 🥂🥰

@Sunnysmom I thought the red really had potential when I first saw it on IG (like just a juicy red) but thanks to you and @Kim888 reviews I think I'll skip it. I mean I have my newest Chanel Coco Flash to keep me company 😂💜

I know @niki172 I saw that too and so hoped it looked like that! That is almost false advertising if you ask me. That’s not right! 😠 I am glad if we saved you some money. And the Chanel is really really pretty I think! Much better. 😘

@Sunnysmom   I would probably like these.  Can you feel the sparkles?

No not really @Ispend2much6 and they are super minimal. You may but not sure about the smell and taste. Aren’t you super sensitive to it? 

@Sunnysmom, well that is disappointing. I remember the one that TF that released a while ago had the same idea but was underwhelming. CT isn't getting high grades for recent lip releases.

It is @TraceyEB , isn’t it nuts. I had to scrub it for a long time to even see color. Lol. I remember that TF also.  I think she is clearly just releasing way too many products with so so results. While I appreciate the newness right now it’s also maddening ! Honestly Drew B Flower line of liptints etc are way superior to this stuff! 9.99. Can’t beat it!! 

@Sunnysmom, that's good to know re: Drew B Flower line. It's not on my radar. Completely agree about the average nature of the releases of late. Saw swatches of two of the three upcoming quads being released and they are a pass for me - boring and/or repeated shades.

5 Replies
testing