Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Those look so good for you @Ispend2much6 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom  Thanks! I hope so!

Very pretty, @Ispend2much6 !  Enjoy!  😘

@Titian06   Thank you!

I just received the mystery item. Looks very nice IMG_6087.jpg

@Anastasiya13 Nice color. 

@Anastasiya13   Oooohh, so pretty!

@Ispend2much6  It really is ❤️

@Anastasiya13 - It's very pretty!  Enjoy!  💖💖💖

@Titian06  It really is, and I am happy its not too red or pinkish. Thank you

Excited for you @Anastasiya13 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom  Thank you ❤️

I can confirm that the mystery Pillow Talk item is the Cheek to Chic blush.  Just received my shipping notice.

Does anyone know when CT Fire Rose will be available at other retailers. On her website it now says “discontinued”, so fingers crossed it will be an “exclusive” to a specific retailer. 

Any new info is much appreciated. 

@Butterlakes   I'm disappointed to hear that!  It's still for sale on her UK site, but that's the only place I see it.  I didn't try Selfridges or Harrod's.  Cult Beauty doesn't have it.

I don't know if you've ever been to Temptalia's site, but she reviewed the Fire Rose palette and lists some eye shadow dupes for its shades.  Maybe you can come up with something close if you can't get your hands on the real thing.

Thank you for recommending checking for dupes. It always escapes me to check Temptalia to look for something similar to the new pop shade - which looks stunning. 

Swatches of the Hollywood palettes

E49E85DB-3A80-4A81-997E-E20604301350.png

53D4A774-78DA-4098-B6C1-5859648FE64F.png

@Mochapj Love the swatches. 

These are on Sephora now I just noticed! Glowgasm Lip Balms. (I’m over these dumb names tho! 😖imho)

Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Lip Balm in pink and red. 

313496DF-6337-4197-ACCA-2129270AEAAF.jpegBD59A774-15E1-4642-A295-B3E9B5FD80AF.jpeg

@Sunnysmom @I ordered the red one with my coupon so I’ll share a swatch when it comes !

@Kim888 well mine did arrive last night it appears! Sheer really describes them. Can barely even see the pink one on me and not much for the red either. 🤣 Red does a little better on my lips. Maybe its just the way my lips do or don’t respond to this kind of thing. It does feel somewhat nourishing like a balm but not too remarkable. I can not identify the taste. At first I thought smell was like raspberry gelatin but once I applied it it turned into some odd metallic medicinal I don’t know what smell and taste. And it seems to last. 😖

Very pretty to  look at but I would say not much different than a comparable PH responding lip from the drugstore. 🤷🏻‍♀️Can’t wait for your thoughts! My pics turned all crazy it appears. Red is on top and sparkle pink underneath on arm . Pink is to left, red to right  on hand. Hardly any sparkle by the way. @Ispend2much6 @itsfi @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB 

A6CC6FE3-7F1D-47B6-AD62-CD2432AF209A.jpeg62A00FF5-7B19-49E3-9E56-20FC0E825C84.jpegE4834EF7-2E9F-448F-A6DB-0F5C3A071FE6.jpeg

24 Replies
testing