Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Me too @TraceyEB , it’s kind of crazy. They are sort of just robbing Peter to pay Paul so to speak because now just taking away from sale of other one so it’s kind of dumb to me. TF at least discontinues stuff before he releases a new old one. 🤣 I have the red jewel on now and it shows up  dot more than pink , just very faint like Gucci or Pat balms tho worse taste. Gucci is best so far to me in terms of pigment and taste.  This is like odd plastic grapefruit .🤮 Don’t they test these on people?! 😳😂

@Sunnysmom, the taste issues remind me of the CT Latex Love liquid lipsticks. I love the shade I have and how it wears but the awful taste doesn't subside.

Oh man that’s too bad @TraceyEB . I never tried the liquid lips and I guess I’m glad I didn’t. Don’t you hate that when you love the color. 

Yay @Kim888 please do!! I did from CT but I bet yours may still arrive sooner! 👏🏻 Hope we love em! 

D0972AE3-287F-4AEE-9501-0A75ED7097A1.png

The Mystery Beauty Secret, a Pillow Talk icon, is: I saw this on the site Glossense, which is Canadian, fyi.

Spoiler
The Cheek to Chic Blush in Pillow Talk!  I'm so excited; I had my eye on this!

@Ispend2much6, that's a great item! I didn't think it was LE.

@TraceyEB. I didn't either. I hope she's correct!

Spoiler

Hollywood Secrets:

Very Victoria Matte Revolution Lipstick

Exaggereyes Palette

No Walk of Shame Matte Revolution Lipstick

Lip Lustre in Unleash Me

Copper Charge Eye Shadow Palette

Refresh Rose Lip Collagen Bath

Hot Lips Lipstick in Amazing Amal

Walk of No Shame Blush

Stoned Rose Instant Look in a Palette

Icons Box

Charlotte Darling Palette

Desert Haze Palette

Pillow Talk Diamonds Lippie

Classic Black Eye Pencil

Pillow Talk Lip Lustre

Matte Revolution Pillow Talk

Beauty Light Wand- not sure which shade

Glow Box

Blush in Ecstasy

Beauty Light Wand in Peachgasm

Collagen Lip Bath in Pillow Talk

Lip Lustre Ibiza Nights

Pillow Talk Eye Shadow Palette

Pillow Talk Medium Matte Revolution

Classic Brown Eye Pencil

Queen of Glow Eye Shadow Palette

Happy December!  Reveals for all three Mystery boxes, courtesy of Makeup Skin on YouTube.

All makeup; no skincare.  To me, these are the best boxes CT has ever done. 

@Ispend2much6, I was so curious about the contents of the Mystery boxes. (I wanted a skincare box, so decided to wait until next time.)

Glowgasm Lips now at Net-A-Porter and Selfridges.

New Mystery Gift- $25- today 11/30 only.  It says it's a limited edition; is it too much to hope for a palette? lol

Screenshot_2020-11-30 Charlotte's Black Friday Makeup Sale - 30% Off Beauty Skincare Deals Charlotte Tilbury.png

@Ispend2much6  I ran to that promotion when I got the email. Rakuten is also giving 15% off for her site.

@Anastasiya13   Me too, and I forgot about Rakuten!!

@Ispend2much6 I love Rakuten, its the first place I check before placing an order since sometimes they have coupon codes too. Helped me save a lot of money for the holidays.

@Ispend2much6, it's a Mystery Pillow Talk Product that's LE. Hmmmm. I wonder if it's one of the Lip and Cheek Glows - the cream blush released in two shades. I have one and would like the other shade.

@TraceyEB  I wondered about those too. I tried to do some "sleuthing" and searched for Pillow Talk and limited edition; too many results to check!  I did notice that those lip and cheek glow products were out of stock.  Which may mean, yes, that's the answer, or they will be in one of the boxes...

Hollywood flawless palettes 

1B6007BA-A7A3-41E0-A5BD-D915488E1497.jpeg

Most CT is 15% off at Net-A-Porter; CT included in Cult Beauty Spree (20%-25% off).

Screenshot_20201129-112640.png

Screenshot_20201129-113729.png

All these sales are killing me @TraceyEB 😘🤣😂

Any suggestion on what brush works best with the charlotte tilbury pop shades in her quad? I know finger is probably best application, but I don't really like using my fingers during make application.

testing