Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

WHAT is it @Mochapj ! The gorgeous red looks slightly translucent 🧐 probably not but wow is this stunning. 

@Sunnysmom  I believe they're both some kind of lip balm.

I read this morning that they're available on the CT website now but I'm not sure if that was the US or UK one.

@Mochapj yes I just read @SportyGirly125‘s post also. Looks so pretty! 

@Mochapj @Omg these look amazing !!! 

Sunset Rose Eyes to Mesmerise is described as a dusky rose-pink. When swatched and sheered out, it looks more tawny than dusky on me. If I add a little brown (like a smudged eyeliner), it brings out a dusky tone to that area. The swatch revealed beautiful multi-coloured flecks when viewed in the direct sunlight. It's a lovely shade, is quite pigmented, and long wearing.

IMG_20201112_144631.jpg

@TraceyEB   It does look great on you!  I honestly thought it would have more pink in it, but this is very wearable.

@Ispend2much6, thank you! It doesn't have a strong pink tone, unfortunately.

Very pretty, @TraceyEB. It looks great on you!

@curlychiquita, @Titian06, @Sunnysmom, @blackkitty2014, @itsfi, thank you all for your lovely comments!

@TraceyEB, the shadow looks gorgeous on you! 😍 And pairs beautifully with your lippie! 

So perfect on you @TraceyEB ! 🥰💞😘

This is so lovely. Thx @TraceyEB 🥰😍🌹

Thanks for the swatch, @TraceyEB !  The color is so pretty on you!  💖💖💖

I don’t really have any of the Charlotte Tilbury complexion products (except the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector Fair , which I like). I love the quality and organization of the Instant Eye Palettes (I have the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eyeshadow Palette - Pillow Talk Collection and the Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotize Eyeshadow Palette ). They are so easy to use on days I’m not feeling really creative and need a quick and easy look, plus I get soooooo many compliments especially from the customers at the restaurant I work at. I’m also getting into the CT lip products, my favorite so far is the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Kidman's Kiss but the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss - Pillow Talk Collection Pillow Talk and the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Pillow Talk are amazing as well.

@AlannaM620 Great assortment of CT products. 

Also, I received a full size Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Gloss Peachy Plump as a GWP and I totally forgot to mention it despite the fact I’m wearing it right now. It’s very pretty and natural-looking and it smells super minty.

Will the fire rose quad come to Sephora or Nordstrom? 

Screenshot 2020-11-04 212622.png

@makeitup305   Thank you for the warning!

@Ispend2much6 less of a warning more like pace yourself? lol I got it from chicprofile's IG. I'm interested in seeing what other quads CT is launching!

@makeitup305   Pace yourself is right!  I just saw a new item on Beautylish; the Hollywood Exagger Eyes Matte and Metallic Double Ended Liner. Matte black and metallic champagne.  $30.

ct hollywood exagger-eyes matte and metallic double liner.jpg

testing