Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Anastasiya13 It was too full coverage for my taste but that's just personal preference. I just had a sample too, so I only tried it a few times. It was a bit heavy but I did like the finish. CT said you can cut it with moisturizer to get lighter coverage, it's supposed to work well with her magic cream and her hollywood flawless filter.

@makeitup305  When you say too full coverage, did it make you look cakey or something? Hmm, I probably will mix it with her magic cream since they said it works like a primer too. 

@Anastasiya13 no not cakey but it just covers everything and I usually go for a more medium coverage for my day to day.

Question: Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent or Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Under Eye & Face Magic Setting Powder 1 ? I've heard the CT powder has a smell?

The Fire Rose Luxury palette and two NEW Eyes To Mesmerise in Sunset Rose and Copper Sunrise are available now for VIP early access on CT direct. Type VIP in the search bar to access.

Screenshot_20201103-094121.png

Ladies, may I ask for advise? I want to buy some CT make-up, for about $150-200 (brush, blush, lip kit and glow primer). What is better, to buy now at Sephora with 20% off or wait for Black Friday and buy direct from CT? I can`t remember what they offered last year. Was it % off or some cool GWP.

I don`t have any Sephora gift cards so moneywise it is the same. Thank you!

@Sansara, hi, you might also consider CT items on Net-A-Porter dot com as many are offered at a discount. You need to know your prices to see if it's a good deal.

@TraceyEB Thank you! OMG, I totally forgot about NET-A-PORTER, I got come CT items there with a great price. Sure will check!

@Sansara, yay!! 

@Sansara It depends on what you want.  The Black Friday deals could be good but I don't remember if it was on everything on the site.  If something is limited edition you may want to get it from Sephora.  I know she did a daily deal for a couple of days.

Really Ree's swatches of Fire Rose. There's a new formula called Super Pop. It'll be available on CT UK site on Nov. 5th. No info yet on Sephora.

Screenshot 2020-10-28 144957.png

@makeitup305

Those shades!!! 😍

@makeitup305 Nice swatches!

@tjffc They're from Really Ree's blog. She usually does lots of reviews on CT since she's based in the UK and they tend to get her stuff first. Definitely check her out!

I contacted CT and their CS agent told me November 16th USA site. I am anxiously waiting :))

@pari79, the quad is available now on CT direct. Type VIP in the search bar for early access.

thanks for the info @pari79 ! I was hoping it might be in at Sephora for the sale but I knew it was a long shot.

@makeitup305 - These colors are pretty!

CT direct - 72 Hour Secret Shopping Event - 25% off select makeup products the regular line. Skincare and holiday items not included. There also appear to be new Jewel Lips shades. If you have an account on CT direct, you should have access to the sale.

Screenshot_20201027-084716.png

@TraceyEB Thank you. 

New Super Starlet lip and Super Nude eye palette. Love them both. This may look boring but it isn’t lol. Like my fav Sophisticate quad on steroids. Soft and easy to wear. Lip is a bit on warm rusty side but not too much with some coolness to it. @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB (Other lip is Gucci Maggie Scarlet. )

D3E13D76-7F23-4AAF-8A54-663A62F7CD43.jpeg

FAB19F85-C29E-4430-A21A-F5A0C8EBF1FF.jpeg

8B37F93B-7534-43E5-88C7-5707465FAD03.jpeg

9FB14F5D-79C2-4020-B68D-74515D9D674D.jpeg

 Top is Gucci , bottom CT.

13 Replies
testing