Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Mochapj how are you liking it?

@makeitup305 I do like it but it’s not without a few caveats

i wish the dark shade was more green like the promo photos and less smoky black. I like that the shades are all very pigmented. I think the colour story is a bit odd if intending to use it to create a composed look with only the palette but used as individual toppers it’s great.

@Mochapj thanks! I ended up picking it up during the Beautylish GC event and really like it but I agree with you. I do like how she improved the formula but still wish the dark shade was more blue than black.

Screenshot 2020-09-21 015027.pngScreenshot 2020-09-21 015343.png

Two more pics of CT Holiday. I think the big set is a Pillow Talk Vault

@makeitup305 Lovely CT holiday products.  

0FD19E20-5808-4C41-A27D-BAA17E8A2462.png

In case it's helpful, here's Matte Revolution lipstick in Wedding Belles.  It turns pretty strongly orange when I wear it.

20200914_214652_Burst01.jpg

2020 CT holiday palette vs. 2019 CT holiday (blue)

0914201912.jpg

 2 shades in happy glow looked alike but they are different shades of bronze. And the red-berry mattes (directly across)

0914201914.jpg

0914201914a.jpg

  

in love glow-they look close, somewhat in person. 

@sonnydee Love the colors. 

@sonnydee thanks! I love that purple trio on the new one

Up on Sephora now for Rouge plus many sets and Hourglass Ambient palette. 

19CD2674-930A-4130-80D5-FA149009F761.jpeg

Starting to see mini reviews pop up, just watched Morgan turner and Angela van rose apply this. I almost jumped when it was early access but it’s such a big highlighter and i wasn’t sure on the color. Actually I’m still not and it kills me that we can’t swatch in store ☹️

It is very soft and pretty @aviscardi and lighter than the pic shows. Haven’t watched those but hopefully they showed color better. I felt same , wasn’t sure but very glad I got it now. It’s neutral champagne and so pretty. I need to compare it to others. Probably a Becca and in terms of texture . Agree on not being able to see in stores, makes it so much harder right now doesn’t it! Ugh. 
Maybe this shows it better or not?! It’s quite light on inside on my arm. 💞

2B4C2981-5C9B-4F2E-A5F3-F9DDD173C09D.jpeg

AD0532F9-0D75-429D-AD7D-40B9A26F02D4.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, more holiday 2020! Time for CT to reveal the collection. I saw in the description that the packaging is refillable and can be used with the bronzer refill. Huh.

I can’t with it all @TraceyEB . Just too much! Good catch on the refill blip! 🤓

Oh my goodness. They got to slow it down. I can’t catch up. 😂🤣 Gorgeous packaging. Thx for posting @Sunnysmom 🥰😍

@blackkitty2014, exactly! Slow. It. Down. 😂

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom My CT wishlist is an arm length. Yet they keep releasing 😅😂🤣 

@blackkitty2014, I just caught up on my CT wishlist when holiday begins to launch! 

This is madness right now @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 , my head is spinning but I also don’t want it to stop! I didn’t think I really had much of a list and was feeling so proud but obviously not. Little sneaky things pop up! We deserve something for this annus horribilis that is 2020! Maybe?! 🤗

1 Reply
testing