Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Not to be an enabler or anything @Ispend2much6 - I also o...

So pretty!  I didn't know the mascara came in a small size- do you like it? 
Thanks for the push, I mean info, @sonnydee . 🙂

Re: Not to be an enabler or anything @Ispend2much6 - I also o...

I haven't tried it yet-the mascara. I only ordered it today.@Ispend2much6 she came out with a set of a full size & mini or the mini by itself for $15. I like her legendary lashes 2 & unfortunately that's the only 1 I like but I'm a mascara addict so 🤷

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks @TraceyEB ! Curious about blush and mascara. Still like her original one best! 

@Sunnysmom, I'm curious about the blush and mascara,too! I'm a fan of the original mascara, too!

I still have Color of Dreams blush creme and even the darn Walk or No Shame new gloss on my list too @TraceyEB ! Though that gloss is nothing like me I am entranced with it when I watch it! 😂Def getting the new mini mascara to try it out today. Do you have the superstar walk of no shame by the way? Have any color to it I wonder? Her pics usually are darker than irl. Grr. lol. 

@Sunnysmom, I don't have the Superstar Walk of No Shame. I might have the matte lipstick version.

Okie dokie thanks @TraceyEB ! I think I did see it in store actually once I rack my feeble brain. 😖Tiny and so so if I recall! Lol 

@TraceyEB Love these colors.

@tjffc, me too!!

Pre-sale Access to CT's new Jewel Pots and Jewel Lips in the shades Pillow Talk and Walk of No Shame. (I don't see the PT jewel pot listed; it's possible it sold out.) Use VIP Presale in the search menu on CT direct for access.

1 (1).jpg1 (5).jpg1 (4).jpg1. Pillow Talk  2.Walk of No Shame1. Pillow Talk 2.Walk of No ShameTop: Pillow Talk; Bottom: Walk of No ShameTop: Pillow Talk; Bottom: Walk of No Shame

@TraceyEB Lovely colors.  Sorry I missed this sale.  

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

More newness from CT:

I just received my shipping notice for my $20 Mystery item!  It's the Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk.

Has anyone else received their notice?

@Ispend2much6wow! I totally missed that on my ship confirmation email they listed what the $20 mystery was 🤣🤣 I got the same lipstick as you. I think everyone is getting the same product because I saw someone ask on instagram whether they'd get 2 different products if they ordered 2, and they answered both would be the same.

@myxducky Miss you on here. How’s the baby doing?  Has she turned one already?

@SportyGirly125it's definitely been a while! my daughter has another month and a half or so until she turns one, but the past year has definitely flown by! how are you? how is your little one doing?

@myxducky Been doing good. Thank you.  My daughter turns one in a month and I cannot believe time has flown by so quickly. I remember when we were all pregnant last year at the same time. 

@myxducky   Thanks for letting me know!  I was tempted to order two, but not now. lol  Are you excited?  I kind of wanted to try those but never bit the bullet.  And this was the shade I wanted too!

@Ispend2much6same! I am so excited! I love neutral shades when it comes to lipsticks and Pillow Talk is totally up my alley. 

2020-08-05 11_12_46-Summer Beauty Sale - 40% Off Makeup & Skincare _ Charlotte Tilbury _ Charlotte T.png

CT direct is doing 40% off and I believe added the Bar of Gold to the sale last night.    Just an FYI in case anyone is interested.  

CT direct had a mystery box that is now OOS, but they still have a mystery item.  They're also doing GWP at $95 and $125.

2020-08-03 14_09_41-Mystery Beauty Secret – Full Size Makeup Secret _ Charlotte Tilbury.png

No idea what the item is but the surprise is very tempting!  Rakuten is also 10% cash back if anyone is interested.  I think I'm going to pick it up.  I could use a surprise.  Of course, I'm going to have a huge box of things I've never opened by the end of 2020.  

1 Reply
testing