Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thx @SportyGirly125 .. I dont think i can resist it 🙂 Will order soon 😉

Really pretty, @Mochapj!

This is the perfect highlighter for the holidays! <333 

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

If you ordered the Look in a Palette from Cult Beauty, check your shipping confirmation carefully.  I just noticed that there is a link at the bottom to update my beauty profile and get 15% off of my next order!

Trying to order from Cult Beauty, but it's not converting to USD.

@blondangelle   If you pay via PayPal, when you get to the final page of that PayPal transaction, before you hit "pay now" and your browser switches back to Cult Beauty, in small print you will see on that page the exact amount that PayPal will charge you, using their current exchange rate.

Or, you could Google for an exchange rate calculator.

My credit card wouldn't go through. So weird.  Maybe because it's a debit card. I'll try again today. Thanks, guys!

@blondangelle  It won't convert to USD, you won't know the actual charge until the transaction shows on your credit card (at least that's my experience). It'll take a few days too, I didn't know the actual charge until a couple days after my order shipped.

Charlotte Tilbury customer service confirmed to me that the shades from the  "Instant look in palette" are all brand new and don't correspond to any existent ones.

@Ispend2much6 thanks for mentioning the cult beauty price - I just ordered mine 🙂

I saw a Youtube video where someone said the cheek pop color is close to one of the colors in the Love Glow blush, and the swish shade is close to one of the colors in the Pillow Talk blush. I'm curious to know if she's right. I have Love Glow, and wouldn't mind a dupe of either shade. I'll know when my palette gets here I guess 🙂

@suzyo Love Glow is my favorite blush ever, so that makes me very excited. I struggle to use anything else other than that blush lol!

@Cyncynn   Thanks- that's great news- and yay for ordering!

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

FYI - The Magic Star Highlighter will NOT be coming to Sephora.

@TraceyEB Thanks for the update. I was hoping it would co...

@TraceyEB Thanks for the update. I was hoping it would come to Sephora later 😕

Re: @TraceyEB Thanks for the update. I was hoping it would co...

@mganeshaly, me, too!

Ladies, Cult Beauty has the new Gorgeous Glowing Beauty Look in a Palette for $52.14 USD!!!  Free shipping.  Yes, I ordered it without even hesitating.

@TraceyEB@Luvstravel @blackkitty2014  

I'm having trouble tagging people... please tag any other CT fans!

Okie @Ispend2much6 I blame you again for ordering this pretty palette. Looks liked it’s right down my alley. Thx you.

@blackkitty2014   I hope you love it!

@Ispend2much6 it's weird because the Stars in Your Eyes palette is the same price as the face palette in the US but they didn't discount it the same on Cult Beauty, it's 10 GBP more.

@makeitup305  The prices don't make sense.  The Look in a Palette is only a few dollars more than the quads on their site too.

@Ispend2much6 I ended up ordering from the Cult Beauty website. I had already ordered it from Sephora but even with the F&F discount it was still $15 cheaper! I tried to cancel my Sephora order but it had already shipped. I wonder if I exchange it would they still give me the discount...

testing