Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

@alexasteph, I posted wearing each color, hope it helps.

@alexasteph, I posted wearing each color, hope it helps.

Here's Coachella

@alexasteph Here's Coachella

Here's Sexy Sienna.

@alexasteph Here's Sexy Sienna.

@alexasteph, I purchased the perfect corals last year in...

@alexasteph, I purchased the perfect corals last year in the same colors. Sexy Sienna is on the left in both pics and Coachella Coral on right.

@blackkitty2014, I've only used each a few times. I'm wit...

@blackkitty2014, I've only used each a few times. I'm with you on Sienna, I just didn't like the matte feel, but I'll definitely put Coachella out to start using. But of "ALL" my lipsticks my favorite is this Kat Von D Lolita II. I'm glad I purchased a few of these. It's just the perfect color for anything on me.

Re: @alexasteph, I purchased the perfect corals last year in...

@Luvstravel thx you for posting.  I just remember "this looks familiar....could it be???"  After digging thru my unorganized drawers, i found them.  I bought them last year too and i forgot about them. I used them at exact one time each.  Problem of a hoarder. 😉 I only remembered didnt like Sexy Sienna due to the matte formula and while like Coachella Coral it is pink on me 😉 I need to play with them again. 😉

Re: @alexasteph, I purchased the perfect corals last year in...

@Luvstravel Thanks for those swatches! Maybe I should pick them up. I have a really hard finding corals because they are either too orange or too light and wash me out. It’s definitely the shade family least represented in my collection, but ironically a huge portion of my wardrobe. I’m literally wearing a coral shirt and orange/pink shorts right now hahaha. But I’d never wear this shade of coral on my lips! 

@alexasteph, If you see it drop to 40% off (it did last y...

@alexasteph, If you see it drop to 40% off (it did last year during the sale) would you tag me. I don't need anything, but for 40% off I might 😊

Re: @alexasteph, If you see it drop to 40% off (it did last y...

@Luvstravel  deff how I feel as well! Theres 1 or 2 duos I'd like but don't need. If the price drops further I'll probably go for it

Re: @alexasteph, If you see it drop to 40% off (it did last y...

@Luvstravel I grabbed the lip trio early in the sale since I missed out on it last year, and of course this year it hasn’t sold out yet 😐 I’ll admit I’m tempted by one of the lip duos (the coral one) but I’ll definitely be checking the prices/availability! 

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB New Pillowtalk diamonds and Pillowtalk swatches from fun new CT boutique in LA! Cute store!

50F26B0A-83D2-4C45-8C2C-FACE1D425EF2.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, are you at the new CT boutique at The Grove?...

@Sunnysmom, are you at the new CT boutique at The Grove? Nordstrom's CT counter at The Grove was where I first discovered the brand. The new lipsticks look nice! Is the swatch on the left a mix of the two shades? Did you pick up anything while there?

Re: @Sunnysmom, are you at the new CT boutique at The Grove?...

Oh shoot @TraceyEB I forgot to label them! Left is Diamonds, right is Lucky Diamonds and right is regular Pillow Talk Superstar. 

Yes I was! Meant to take pic of darling store front but know one is out there. The Grove Nordstrom is also first place I had seen CT too, how fun! It was set up so fun I also bought some dupes because they looked fresh and different and I clearly was in the mood but I only bought the Superstar Pillow Talk. Pretty sheer but good for an easy summer day look I figured. You got it also didn’t you? 

@Sunnysmom, what a fun coincidence! I picked up Confident Lips some time ago and really like it. Pillow Talk in the regular lipstick form looks terrible on me, so I tend to stay away from Pillow Talk lip products (the pink shades) in general. How neat that you got to experience that new CT boutique!

I know @TraceyEB it is! Wish it had been same timing! 💞 Pillow Talk is just awful on me too! But this one is different in this formula. It is still sheer but reminds me of some BB and may be worth a look ! 😊

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

More CT Holiday 2019: Hot Lip 2 collection includes all 5 lipstick case designs with lipsticks and 5 refills. All colour shades included. Saw on Ali M's Beauty channel on YouTube.

I almost caved and bought one but I want to collect them all so maybe I'll splurge on this set. Yep! I think thats what Ill do 😉

@TraceyEB  Oh t hanks! I am glad now I only bought one. I will be looking for this set!

@ChristalM, Yeeesss!!

I am a new user of this brand and I have a question about the lipcheat.  Do I actually need a sharpener? Is it not a twist up? I love the product but if it really is just the tip its kinda disappointing. 

@annaSEA You do need a sharpener for Charlotte Tilbury's...

@annaSEA You do need a sharpener for Charlotte Tilbury's lip cheat lip pencils. They are not twist ups.
testing