Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@lmaster  You are welcome!  Jen was sold out early this a.m. when I looked.  I snagged Dance Floor Princess; still not sure about it but oh well.

Olivia will look great on you!  I have never seen Alessandra.

@Ispend2much6 so so excited!! 😘😘😘 Btw that Ikea drawer is perfection!!

@lmaster   Thanks!  I think I need one in every room!

That is seriously the truth @Ispend2much6 

I love when I’m tagged and it’s coming from a thread I’m not really that active in @Ispend2much6, my curiosity is at an all-time high, and I love even more it’s notification of a sale 😂 thank you!

@eshoe   You're welcome!

Does anyone know how involved the people are with the development of their namesake lipsticks? I just read somewhere else (have not fact checked yet) that Brooke Sheids is suing over the use of her name. I'm really surprised! I had assumed that a brand as big and with such a luxury reputation as CT would be actively working with their celeb inspirations!

@creasedshadow, I learned that Brooke S was renamed to Su...

@creasedshadow, I learned that Brooke S was renamed to Supermodel when I was looking for the Brooke S shade. I was under the impression that CT made stars aware that they inspired a shade but the Brooke S lawsuit dispelled that notion.

@creasedshadow I believe it’s only inspired by, not designed by. I had read about the Brooke thing a while back and it reminded me how she used to have a brow product named Cara (after Delavigne) but it mysteriously got renamed and I’d read it was for similar reasons.

A few more items added to the 30% off sale. Most notably some lip duos. I’ve never actually seen them sold as a duo like that before so it may just be kits they put together for the sale.  

@alexasteph, I posted wearing each color, hope it helps.

@alexasteph, I posted wearing each color, hope it helps.

Here's Coachella

@alexasteph Here's Coachella

Here's Sexy Sienna.

@alexasteph Here's Sexy Sienna.

@alexasteph, I purchased the perfect corals last year in...

@alexasteph, I purchased the perfect corals last year in the same colors. Sexy Sienna is on the left in both pics and Coachella Coral on right.

@blackkitty2014, I've only used each a few times. I'm wit...

@blackkitty2014, I've only used each a few times. I'm with you on Sienna, I just didn't like the matte feel, but I'll definitely put Coachella out to start using. But of "ALL" my lipsticks my favorite is this Kat Von D Lolita II. I'm glad I purchased a few of these. It's just the perfect color for anything on me.

Re: @alexasteph, I purchased the perfect corals last year in...

@Luvstravel thx you for posting.  I just remember "this looks familiar....could it be???"  After digging thru my unorganized drawers, i found them.  I bought them last year too and i forgot about them. I used them at exact one time each.  Problem of a hoarder. 😉 I only remembered didnt like Sexy Sienna due to the matte formula and while like Coachella Coral it is pink on me 😉 I need to play with them again. 😉

Re: @alexasteph, I purchased the perfect corals last year in...

@Luvstravel Thanks for those swatches! Maybe I should pick them up. I have a really hard finding corals because they are either too orange or too light and wash me out. It’s definitely the shade family least represented in my collection, but ironically a huge portion of my wardrobe. I’m literally wearing a coral shirt and orange/pink shorts right now hahaha. But I’d never wear this shade of coral on my lips! 

@alexasteph, If you see it drop to 40% off (it did last y...

@alexasteph, If you see it drop to 40% off (it did last year during the sale) would you tag me. I don't need anything, but for 40% off I might 😊

Re: @alexasteph, If you see it drop to 40% off (it did last y...

@Luvstravel  deff how I feel as well! Theres 1 or 2 duos I'd like but don't need. If the price drops further I'll probably go for it

Re: @alexasteph, If you see it drop to 40% off (it did last y...

@Luvstravel I grabbed the lip trio early in the sale since I missed out on it last year, and of course this year it hasn’t sold out yet 😐 I’ll admit I’m tempted by one of the lip duos (the coral one) but I’ll definitely be checking the prices/availability! 

@TraceyEB New Pillowtalk diamonds and Pillowtalk swatches from fun new CT boutique in LA! Cute store!

50F26B0A-83D2-4C45-8C2C-FACE1D425EF2.jpeg

3 Replies
testing